💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

European Dates going to be announced APRIL 10th - BELGIUM 29TH SEPTEMB

Feim

Featured Posts

DiaryOfG

Sportpaleis isn't that big (compared to the stadiums she's doing in some other countries). So maybe there won't be any space for the pit... :shrug:

This is my biggest concern. Why does she choose Sportpaleis ? She sold out sportpaleis 4 times in 2010 with the MB. It's going to sell out tis time also and she will add dates, so idg why she hasn't chosen a bigger venue. I really want the full stage, not a smaller one :S

NewUsername

I'm beside myself with joy and freaking out completely before i'mma faint. YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

SHE'S COMING TO ANTWERP :cries:

So, who's buying which kinds of tickets and/or packages? I was thinking of buying the Highway Unicorn package but it says it's seated - does that mean you can't go into the pit even if you're early enough? Should I go for Government Hooker instead? Decisions, decisions! This is hard when your head has just exploded with giddiness of galactic proportions. So, what are you guys going to buy? Any recommendations on what gets you as close to her as possible? :)

if you choose seated, you can't get into the pit. If you go for Government Hooker package, you can't either, it says this here:

Early Entry alias Government Hooker Package

Dit ticket geeft recht op een vervroegde toegang tot het staand middenplein (let op: geen toegang tot de Monster Pit).

This is my biggest concern. Why does she choose Sportpaleis ? She sold out sportpaleis 4 times in 2010 with the MB. It's going to sell out tis time also and she will add dates, so idg why she hasn't chosen a bigger venue. I really want the full stage, not a smaller one :S

yeah, I also hope she will have the full stage + Monster Pit (I guess there will be one, because it's mentioned in the info :shrug:). I love Sportpaleis though, it's very accesible + I'm glad it's not in a stadium. Hoping she can get the full stage in Sportpaleis :flutter:

AndreLovesU

Sportpaleis isn't that big (compared to the stadiums she's doing in some other countries). So maybe there won't be any space for the pit... :shrug:

It fits in Hong Kong, so I guess it will in Antwerp.

if you choose seated, you can't get into the pit. If you go for Government Hooker package, you can't either, it says this here:

Early Entry alias Government Hooker Package

Dit ticket geeft recht op een vervroegde toegang tot het staand middenplein (let op: geen toegang tot de Monster Pit).

yeah, I also hope she will have the full stage + Monster Pit (I guess there will be one, because it's mentioned in the info :shrug:). I love Sportpaleis though, it's very accesible + I'm glad it's not in a stadium. Hoping she can get the full stage in Sportpaleis :flutter:

Thank you so much, Driezewies and Gagaddicted!

Yeah, if it's not certain we will get a Monster Pit (though I agree it's most likely we will) I'm going to try my hardest to buy a Highway Unicorn/Hot Ticket (God I'm nervous). I've had some health issues the past year and a half and I don't know if I could actually stay on my feet for more than 3 hours at a time.

If anyone has any previous experience with this, does one have to use a credit card in their own name to pay Teleticketservice? (I mean, registering on Teleticketservice as person X and paying with a card that belongs to person X). Because it says in the FAQ section on their site that every ticket (not sure if this counts for the BTWB but it had me thinking) has a name on it. In other words, is it possible to pay for a ticket with your father's credit card on a Teleticket account in your own name, or do you make an account in your father's name? And if you can pay with a CC that belongs to another person, which name will it show on the ticket? :eek:

I know my repeated questions are probably obnoxious so sorry for that :red:

Edited by Nissa

The UK is GMT...

The UK is in GMT between November and March, then between April and October are in BST as the clocks are an hour in front of GMT.

lauramonster

There's not going to be a monster pit in Spain... Palau Sant Jordi isn't that big I'm afraid but oh well, she's comming! :party:

Itsbrenda

I'm slightly cutter that only just over half of that 90,000 stadium you can actually get tickets for

Omg are those 21 dates the only places she's going to tour in Europe? Isn't she going to come to Birmingham? :omg:

Robinladen

Thank you so much, Driezewies and Gagaddicted!

Yeah, if it's not certain we will get a Monster Pit (though I agree it's most likely we will) I'm going to try my hardest to buy a Highway Unicorn/Hot Ticket (God I'm nervous). I've had some health issues the past year and a half and I don't know if I could actually stay on my feet for more than 3 hours at a time.

If anyone has any previous experience with this, does one have to use a credit card in their own name to pay Teleticketservice? (I mean, registering on Teleticketservice as person X and paying with a card that belongs to person X). Because it says in the FAQ section on their site that every ticket (not sure if this counts for the BTWB but it had me thinking) has a name on it. In other words, is it possible to pay for a ticket with your father's credit card on a Teleticket account in your own name, or do you make an account in your father's name? And if you can pay with a CC that belongs to another person, which name will it show on the ticket? :eek:

I know my repeated questions are probably obnoxious so sorry for that :red:

Yes, with the monster ball I payed with my moms credit card. All the tickets had her name on it.

It's not like they check your id to see if the name matches.

Omg are those 21 dates the only places she's going to tour in Europe? Isn't she going to come to Birmingham? :omg:

No. Those are the 21 first dates announced.

Edited by BloodyHooker

TheQueen

The UK is in GMT between November and March, then between April and October are in BST as the clocks are an hour in front of GMT.

No one calls it BST though, it's always just referred to as GMT or sometimes GMT +1 if people are trying to be politically correct. The term BST isn't used.

seana39223

No one calls it BST though, it's always just referred to as GMT or sometimes GMT +1 if people are trying to be politically correct. The term BST isn't used.

I'm not trying to prove a point I just call it what it's called, stop trying to prove a point seen as you said the UK is GMT at the moment when it is clearly not

TheQueen

I'm not trying to prove a point I just call it what it's called, stop trying to prove a point seen as you said the UK is GMT at the moment when it is clearly not

You say you're not trying to prove a point while trying to prove a point about me trying to prove a point? K then