💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

European Dates going to be announced APRIL 10th - BELGIUM 29TH SEPTEMB

Feim

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

:lmao: I'm from East Kilbride, so trust me, I know beauty and class. :hor:

I know what you mean. She could do a date at Murrayfield and then another date in Glasgow somewhere. I want to go more than once. :ohno:

If she did one date in Murrayfield and two in SECC, I would pass out from the perfection. That would suit Scottish monsters to a tee. Thing is, I saw Pink in 2010 at Hampden Park and she said we were the biggest crowd she had ever performed for in one venue and she had nowhere near sold it out (loads of seats were empty and almost everyone was standing). In a stadium that holds just over 52,000 people, it doesn't look that impressive. I doubt Gaga could sell it out either.

If she does one at Celtic Park, a good portion of people won't want to go if they're Rangers supporters. Scots are so picky that way. Problem is, there's no way Gaga's American management will consider the downsides of hosting a concert in the football training ground of a particular team. The Scottish Hydro Arena will be built early next year, next to the SECC. It can't come soon enough.

:lmao: I'm from East Kilbride, so trust me, I know beauty and class. :hor:

I know what you mean. She could do a date at Murrayfield and then another date in Glasgow somewhere. I want to go more than once. :ohno:

I'm sorry. :smh:

I can already tell her coming here is gonna cost me a bloody fortune. I don't think I'll get Monster Pit tickets though, the thought of people hot and sweaty and crushed is not appealing to me. I'll just wait outside the arena to meet her with my phone number. :fan:

StrawberryBlond

Seeing many rumours circulating that she's coming to Glasgow SECC on October 15th. Not sure how reliable the site is. Please let it be true. Rumours for Manchester and Birmingham are supposedly confirmed too. She does tend to stick to arenas in the UK, so here's hoping.

OMG.

I just hope they don't go on sale until next month, when I have the money. Haha! I can borrow from my Mom but I'm already in debt of £160 to her...

I can't believe we'll finally find out where and when we're seeing her though!

soixont

Oh...i forgot about that...so how much longer?

EDIT: GMT +1 so 8am!!

Edited by soixont
A King With No Crown

Robinladen

INFORMATION ON HOW TO ORDER TICKETS IN BELGIUM

De kaartverkoop start vrijdag 13 april om 10.00 uur

telefonisch

• via Tele Ticket Service 070/345.345 (vanuit NL: 0900-45.000.45)
  • via 0900-260.60 (alleen in België)

Er kan alleen met creditcard betaald worden.

Tickets

Toegangsprijzen: 50,50 - 60,50 - 75,50 en 95,50 euro, servicekosten inbegrepen.

Special packages

• Hot Ticket alias Highway Unicorn Package
    Dit ticket omvat een eerstecategorie-zitplaats voor het concert samen met een exclusief ‘Born This Way Ball’-merchandisegeschenk en een tour laminate.
    Prijs: 205 euro, excl. servicekosten.

• Early Entry alias Government Hooker Package
    Dit ticket geeft recht op een vervroegde toegang tot het staand middenplein (let op: geen toegang tot de Monster Pit). Kopers van een Early Entry Package krijgen ook een exclusief ‘Born This Way Ball’-merchandisegeschenk en een tour laminate.
    Prijs: 180 euro, excl. servicekosten.

Bron: http://www.sportpale...-2013/lady_gaga

Edited by Gagaddicted

I'm beside myself with joy and freaking out completely before i'mma faint. YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

SHE'S COMING TO ANTWERP :cries:

So, who's buying which kinds of tickets and/or packages? I was thinking of buying the Highway Unicorn package but it says it's seated - does that mean you can't go into the pit even if you're early enough? Should I go for Government Hooker instead? Decisions, decisions! This is hard when your head has just exploded with giddiness of galactic proportions. So, what are you guys going to buy? Any recommendations on what gets you as close to her as possible? :)

Edited by Nissa

Robinladen

I'm beside myself with joy and freaking out completely before i'mma faint. YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

SHE'S COMING TO ANTWERP :cries:

So, who's buying which kinds of tickets and/or packages? I was thinking of buying the Highway Unicorn package but it says it's seated - does that mean you can't go into the pit even if you're early enough? Should I go for Government Hooker instead? Decisions, decisions! This is hard when your head has just exploded with giddiness of galactic proportions. So, what are you guys going to buy? Any recommendations on what gets you as close to her as possible? :)

Sportpaleis isn't that big (compared to the stadiums she's doing in some other countries). So maybe there won't be any space for the pit... :shrug: