💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

European Dates going to be announced APRIL 10th - BELGIUM 29TH SEPTEMB

Feim

Featured Posts

I hope the rumour is true, if anything gets released tomorrow... I'll cry like a baby :cry:

If she doesn't come to Norway I will commit. :crossed:

Robinladen

Is there a site with more information about how and where we can order tickets on the 13th? :huh:

saltface

Is there a site with more information about how and where we can order tickets on the 13th? :huh:

No because it's not 100% confirmed that that's when they're going on sale.

Fusel

Let's just hope she gets drunk again so she can finally release them :derpga: :cant-wait:

Edited by Fusel

We will get the tour dates in 2 days, it's official!

We also have an information about 2 concerts in France : She'll performing in Stade de France, Paris & in Nice (maybe the Palais Nikaia, there was a rumor for a possible concert on the 3rd october there ) (Dates to be announced!) (Informations are official : source, it's an email from a person working in Nikaia and the other informations on this email have been confirmed by the other organisators)

Edited by Feim

We will get the tour dates in 2 days, it's official!

We also have an information about 2 concerts in France : She'll performing in Stade de France, Paris & in Nice (maybe the Palais Nikaia, there was a rumor for a possible concert on the 3rd october there ) (Dates to be announced!) (Informations are official : source, it's an email from a person working in Nikaia and the other informations on this email have been confirmed by the other organisators)

GOD ALLMIGHTY YOU HEARD US

:cry: