Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

European Dates going to be announced APRIL 10th - BELGIUM 29TH SEPTEMB

Feim

Featured Posts

If she is coming to Belgium on september 29th, then she is probably coming to Holland in the same week. :woohoo:

If she is coming to Belgium on september 29th, then she is probably coming to Holland in the same week. :woohoo:

This, hope this is true!

I want india tour dates! honestly.

Well, I am excited for european dates :)

Yes i am so excited!

In which arena will she come?

She will perform at Sportpaleis in Antwerp as she did the last time. :party: :party: :party:

I've just realized: 29/09 is my Angel's Day. The BTW Ball in Antwerp will be the best gift ever. :woohoo:

I hope she gives us like 2 weeks before the tix go on sale, 'cause I have to manage to put some money in my mom's Visa tbh. :nacho:

I hope she gives us like 2 weeks before the tix go on sale, 'cause I have to manage to put some money in my mom's Visa tbh. :nacho:

I hope not all tix will go on sale now too

I will not be at home till 16 th

HazMonsterPaws

Does anyone know when she'll come to South America ( or have an idea?)? I hope she comes before August because I'll be abroad by then..

Does anyone know when she'll come to South America ( or have an idea?)? I hope she comes before August because I'll be abroad by then..

It'll be after Europe, I believe. Which means late 2012, early 2013, IN MY OPINION.