Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

European Dates going to be announced APRIL 10th - BELGIUM 29TH SEPTEMB

Feim

Featured Posts

So Belgium is Gaga's first European destination?

Nope, it's also rumoured Gaga's performing on July 21,21 at London's Twickenham Stadium and on August, 14 at Bulgaria's stadium - Vasil Levski.

Bloody Berry

Me gusta! It's the greatest news I've heard! I hope that is in this 100% of truth. :excited: :excited: :excited:

They said she'll do a competition with Madonna and that Madonna struggle selling more than 20.000 places in a 50.000 place stadium.

They said she'll do a competition with Madonna and that Madonna struggle selling more than 20.000 places in a 50.000 place stadium.

Madonna's performing in Brussels and Gaga in Antwerp - and Antwerp's biggest stadium has a capacity of only 16k people.

Madonna's performing in Brussels and Gaga in Antwerp - and Antwerp's biggest stadium has a capacity of only 16k people.

I know, they said it too.

****ing EXCITED. :excited2:

I will die right here if she's in my country when I'm on holiday on the other side of the world.

NuclearMindset

its about time :crossed: i cant wait any longer! i have money saved for the tickets, but im terrible at saving money. so if she doesnt hurry up and announce the dates soon, its all gonna go :ohno:

@concerten (they always post info about Dutch concerts) just posted there will be information about a Dutch date tomorrow :excited2: Hopefully it's true!