European Dates going to be announced APRIL 10th - BELGIUM 29TH SEPTEMB

Featured Posts

Does anyone know when she'll come to South America ( or have an idea?)? I hope she comes before August because I'll be abroad by then..

She's going during late fall and early winter (October to December)

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hurem

• Jase

• Miracle

• Elysium

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

*crosses fingers*

I hope not, i need to produce more £s first

The end of September? I thought she was coming to Europe in August (which I prefer tbh). But September is also fine I guess :)

The end of September? I thought she was coming to Europe in August (which I prefer tbh). But September is also fine I guess :)

She will probably be in Europe since August to early October, I guess...

HazMonsterPaws

It'll be after Europe, I believe. Which means late 2012, early 2013, IN MY OPINION.

She's going during late fall and early winter (October to December)

I'll be in Japan by then. :cry: I don't think I'll be able to go to the BTWB unless she does another show in Japan before June :cry:

Maybe August-September? She has a rumored date in Bulgaria for August 14th. :P

I'll be in Japan by then. :cry: I don't think I'll be able to go to the BTWB unless she does another show in Japan before June :cry:

Won't you be able to attend the second or third concert in Japan?

Yeah, I guess. But I doubt she will be in Holland in August and in Belgium in September, unfortunately :P

What about July? I thought she would be in Europe then. Wasn't it rumored Gaga would perform in the UK in the mid of July? :huh:

Edited by Pegasus_
HazMonsterPaws

Won't you be able to attend the second or third concert in Japan?

I'm only gonna go there in August :cry:

What about July? I thought she would be in Europe then. Wasn't it rumored Gaga would perform in the UK in the mid of July? :huh:

Maybe, because her so far announced dates are till July 08, and she may go straight to Europe after it.

I think Billboard said that her European leg will start in August, though. :huh: Not sure.

minajatrois

Finally :worship: 8 more days till dates. I'm interested in which countries she will tour...

ME TOO OMG CAN'T WAIT :excited2::excited2: :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: