💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

European Dates going to be announced APRIL 10th - BELGIUM 29TH SEPTEMB

Feim

Featured Posts

Here in the Philippines she'll just be performing one date at the capacity of 13,000. :flop: Intimate session tbh. :nails:

..and Gaga has now left every European fan unable to sleep. Ahhhhdvdhdhshshhsbsbdndbdbdbshhsys!!! Is this real life?

blueandpurple

I wonder if the SECC would be big enough for the stage though, maybe she'll hire Celtic Park or something, I'd love to see the rage

The SECC is wide tho and it's quite big but it's not long so i dk :ohno: . I hope she does the SECC again and if she's doing a stadium in Scotland, it better be Murrayfield :crossed:

Oh dear God, if she goes near Celtic Park she'll get mugged :rofl: I don't really want to go there either :omg: It's not the nicest part of Glasgow. :flop:

Not that anywhere in Glasgow is all that nice. :ninja:

She'd be a complete troll and wear a Rangers strip. :smh: How dare you! Glasgow is a beautiful, classy place :duhga:

Dawson

..and Gaga has now left every European fan unable to sleep. Ahhhhdvdhdhshshhsbsbdndbdbdbshhsys!!! Is this real life?

:cry: :flutter:

ristretto

My heart is beating so fast, i.. i don't even know omfg what is this holy ****ery **** **** **** twat **** horse ****.

IF SWEDEN ISN'T INCLUDED WITH THE DATES... I'm gonna cry.

Haus.Of.Latex.

OMG IM GOING BACK HOME TO MILAN IN THE FALL. she better be there :cry:

She'd be a complete troll and wear a Rangers strip. :smh: How dare you! Glasgow is a beautiful, classy place :duhga:

:lmao: Can you imagine, she'd get shot! :rofl: Oh yes! It's lovely, classy is an understatement! :hor:

StrawberryBlond

The SECC is wide tho and it's quite big but it's not long so i dk :ohno: . I hope she does the SECC again and if she's doing a stadium in Scotland, it better be Murrayfield :crossed:

That's what I'm thinking too. It could be wide enough to handle the massive stage, but it wouldn't leave a lot of space for a decent number of people. She'd have to do several nights there if she went to the SECC (which I'd be more than happy with!) but I don't think she'll want to do that if she can help it. I'm thinking it'll probably be Hampden Park if she does come to Glasgow. If the only Scottish date is in Murrayfield, it's better than nothing but it's going to be really difficult for me to get to Edinburgh.

:lmao: Can you imagine, she'd get shot! :rofl: Oh yes! It's lovely, classy is an understatement! :hor:

I can see it now "Here gaga ya ****, wit ye dain!" Sorry you can't appreciate such beauty like Easterhouse :hor:

I'm hoping she does the SECC since it's easier to get to, but I think it would limit how many people would get in depending on how big the stage and set-up is. But I'd travel to Murrayfield no bother, if she only gives one Scotland date (hope not!)

Edited by Zombie.

Fusel

I'm hoping for German dates & that is likely, because the French dates always came with the German ones :hungry:

Edited by Fusel

I can see it now "Here gaga ya ****, wit ye dain!" Sorry you can't appreciate such beauty like Easterhouse :hor:

I'm hoping she does the SECC since it's easier to get to, but I think it would limit how many people would get in depending on how big the stage and set-up is. But I'd travel to Murrayfield no bother, if she only gives one Scotland date (hope not!)

:lmao: I'm from East Kilbride, so trust me, I know beauty and class. :hor:

I know what you mean. She could do a date at Murrayfield and then another date in Glasgow somewhere. I want to go more than once. :ohno: