Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

European Dates going to be announced APRIL 10th - BELGIUM 29TH SEPTEMB

Feim

Featured Posts

MonsterMarty

Ireland promoter has listed her tickets START at €54.56 but removed the additional information thingy... Neeeeed pitch tickkkeettttt :panic:

The huge Irish one has a capacity of 50.000 people. The Stade de France has a freaking capacity of 80.000 seats... that is. so. much. :excited2:

AndreLovesU

Yeah, I've found that for stadiums, whatever the ultimate capacity is, the concert capacity is about 8,000 under. So, if Gaga performs at a 81,000 capacity stadium, there'll be about 73,000 tickets available. Possibly even a bit less as Gaga's stage is so huge. Maybe 70,000 - 72,000?

I guess so, Madonna's stage is also kind of huge.

Hurem

omg, she needs to come to Arena Zagreb. No stadium please. Madonna canceled her show.

seana39223

If the dates really are announced tomorow it will be an early birthday present as my birthday is on Wednesday :D

Jase

If she plays a stadium in Manchester, it looks like we'll be camping out to get a good spot.

zAGREB MAKSIMIR STADIUM or SPLIT POLJUD STADIUM CROATIA PLEASE!!!!!! :cry: :cry: SORRY I GOT EXCITED :P

Hurem

zAGREB MAKSIMIR STADIUM or SPLIT POLJUD STADIUM CROATIA PLEASE!!!!!! :cry: :cry: SORRY I GOT EXCITED :P

lol no, arena.

Michael

Omg if she's doing stadiums in UK! Sunderland please! :excited2:

Congrats Irish, French and Belgian Monsters! :party:

Dawson

I might just be able to afford the 10 shows I plan to go to.

:clap:

I too am going to as many as I can damn well afford. No way I am missing out on this opportunity :cry: