💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

European Dates going to be announced APRIL 10th - BELGIUM 29TH SEPTEMB

Feim

Featured Posts

OMG, just before these dates were announced, I researched Stade De France and thought how great it would be if Gaga toured there (Madonna will tour there for the MDNA tour as well). I researched it.

This is the Stade De France:

800px-Stade_de_France_2005.jpg

:jawdrop: It holds 81,338 people. If she can sell out this, that would completely destroy those who say she's a one hit wonder and not as big as other pop artists right now. Apparently, she's also sold over 80% of the tickets for the Gelora Bung Karno Stadium in Jakarta and that holds 88,000 people, so I reckon she's pretty capable of selling out this one (especially as her massive stage will take down that capacity a bit!)

That stadium may hold like 60,000 for concerts, though. It's still pretty hard to sell out :flop:

Kermit the frog

OMG, just before these dates were announced, I researched Stade De France and thought how great it would be if Gaga toured there (Madonna will tour there for the MDNA tour as well). I researched it.

This is the Stade De France:

800px-Stade_de_France_2005.jpg

:jawdrop: It holds 81,338 people. If she can sell out this, that would completely destroy those who say she's a one hit wonder and not as big as other pop artists right now. Apparently, she's also sold over 80% of the tickets for the Gelora Bung Karno Stadium in Jakarta and that holds 88,000 people, so I reckon she's pretty capable of selling out this one (especially as her massive stage will take down that capacity a bit!)

I just cannot imagine the madness of 80 k people :jawdrop: I would love to be there.

AndreLovesU

That stadium may hold like 60,000 for concerts, though. It's still pretty hard to sell out :flop:

There were 72,000 tickets available for Madonna. And BEP SOLDED-OUT 3 TIMES, in LESS THAN AN HOUR EACH TIME.

Edited by AndreG

StrawberryBlond

There were 72,000 tickets available for Madonna. And BEP SOLDED-OUT 3 TIMES, in LESS THAN AN HOUR EACH TIME.

Yeah, I've found that for stadiums, whatever the ultimate capacity is, the concert capacity is about 8,000 under. So, if Gaga performs at a 81,000 capacity stadium, there'll be about 73,000 tickets available. Possibly even a bit less as Gaga's stage is so huge. Maybe 70,000 - 72,000?

iAstroLeo

I CANT WAIT!! She better release the Portugal dates too :nails:

AND PLEASE BE IN THE SUMMER!!

NewUsername

this topic is getting fabulous, 15 pages :party: and it's actually kinda about da flawless Belgium :nacho: :flutter: xD

MonsterMarty

Aviva%20Stadium.jpg

aviva-lead01.jpg

AvivaStadium_firstmatch.jpg

It's the second biggest venue in Ireland. 51000 + capacity. #Aviva And I'm dead.

Edited by MonsterMarty

I know i should be happy for her to do big stadiums and stuff but really it sucks for us, the tickets for Stade de France are going to be ridiculously expensive and you can't see ****.

Miley

OMG WAIT IS SHE GOING TO RELEASE THEM TOMORROW??? EUROPEAN DATES? GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Kermit the frog

*I.

*CANNOT.

*DEAL.

*THE EXCITEMENT IS TOO MUCH