Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

European Dates going to be announced APRIL 10th - BELGIUM 29TH SEPTEMB

Feim

Featured Posts

But the title says she will be in Antwerp on the 29th.. however if you look at the shows in Asia and Australia, she's only doing big stadiums. And in Antwerp there is only the 'sportspaleis', which is not that big. I don't know, but if she'd come to Belgium, I would think she'd perform in Brussels in the 'koning Boudewijn' stadium.. So it could be fake I guess :confuse:

She's not only doing stadiums in asia/aus.

TheEmperor

Well, it can still be fake. I just hope it's not during any of the exams. Maybe they don't think she can sell out Boudewijn stadium?

I have also been thinking about this, like "ugh, I hope she doesn't come to Boudewijn stadium". I prefer arena's, and I'm so used to Sportpaleis :D

She can and she will :Gaga:

I've never been to the stadium, so I can't tell which one's better :d But maybe her castle doesn't fit in the Sportpaleis? :derpga:

She can and she will :Gaga:

I've never been to the stadium, so I can't tell which one's better :d But maybe her castle doesn't fit in the Sportpaleis? :derpga:

She wouldn't be able to sell out in some places in Europe. I don't think she's doing a lot of stadiums in Europe, tbh.

According to this article, if it is true, Madonna's concerts far from being sold out, in Belgium and other European countries. I am actually surprised at this. She has a very strong and large fan base in Europe.

OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!! GAGA'S COMING TO BELGIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe that

tumblr_lp0yon0ZmS1qfpdefo1_500.gif

:woohoo::omgexcited::woot::lala: :dead:

Edited by Pegasus_

NewUsername

So Belgium is Gaga's first European destination?

no, I don't think it has to be interpreted that way