music news

Nick Jonas Announces New Album + Cover

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PinkJelly

I swear his last album was released like only 6 months ago right? Seems two seconds ago since 'Chains'

SlayMeToVenus
2 hours ago, Tom Daley said:

He played Under You at my school in September too and I remember looking for it afterwards. I thought it would be released long ago.

I just followed you on Instagram. :hor:

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

"My bussy made of Bacon
And I cooked it up for you
My bussy made of Bacon
Nice and fresh to chew"

gagaisitalian
2 hours ago, PinkJelly said:

I swear his last album was released like only 6 months ago right? Seems two seconds ago since 'Chains'

His album was released in 2014. A re-release was released last November but wasn't promoted and didn't really feature any new material.

Vodka

I've only really listened to "Jealous" and "Closer", so I don't really have a solid grasp of what he's like as a musician, but I've enjoyed the two tracks considerably. 

I'm hoping that his new music will evoke some sort of maturity without losing any "fun". The thought of a track titled "Bacon" makes me think of cute pig snouts, and well, other things, NSFW things, I'm hoping it's the latter :gaycat:  but please nothing sonically sloppy :laughga:. 

Also thinking there's a bit too much going on with the album (?) cover. I can see what he's trying to express, I just think it needs a bit of retouching, having a bit more of dramatic effect than just looking flat? Just my two cents 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Paper Gangsta
8 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

"Bacon" :rip: 

"Champagne Problems" sounds interesting. 

What is the name of the single? 

Close (feat. Tove Lo)

JusKeepBreathin

Unless the music and lyrics are better than Adam Lamberts Voodoo don't release it girl.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived