Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

G3 Better Than G2?

DiscoHeaven23

G3 or G2?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Is TIWTTFL a better album than TSE?

• Yess, TIWTTFL slayys
    • They're equal
    • no, The Sweet Escape is better

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple
10 minutes ago, mirandavlogz said:

No. The only reason anyone can say G3 is better than G2 is because they are caught up in the hype. The Sweet Escape (song) is the best in her entire career. The music video is also iconic. I can't think of any song or video which is as good as The Sweet Escape from G3.

One song isn't enough to say that an album is good though :awkney: TSE has great singles and mediocre album tracks.. The new album might not have a TSE kind of hit but the whole album is pretty good

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kanye West
33 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

One song isn't enough to say that an album is good though :awkney: TSE has great singles and mediocre album tracks.. The new album might not have a TSE kind of hit but the whole album is pretty good

It is though. The Sweet Escape has amazing singles. I'd rather listen to the amazing title track several times than several decent songs.

KANYEWEST.COM

RAMROD

It is, G2 is mostly trash save for 2 songs or 3.

Just L.A.M.B left over album that one, or new album created the same way taking advantage of the momentum she had back then, not cute, not enjoyable, easily gotten old.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

narcoswing
29 minutes ago, mirandavlogz said:

I'd rather listen to the amazing title track several times than several decent songs.

But we're comparing albums and not separate singles.

Kanye West
7 minutes ago, narcoswing said:

But we're comparing albums and not separate singles.

You are missing the point. I find an album with a few mediocre songs and a few amazing songs to be better than an album with all decent songs and nothing amazing.

KANYEWEST.COM

Gangie
2 hours ago, Skrill said:

I really thought you were talking about a game - Gothic 3 and Gothic 2 :toofunny:

G2 >>> G3 :hor:

OT: In my opinion G3 is the best Gwen's solo album so far. :rockstar:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Pharamon
42 minutes ago, Gangie said:

G2 >>> G3 :hor:

OT: In my opinion G3 is the best Gwen's solo album so far. :rockstar:

G1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any other game in the world

Gangie
Just now, Skrill said:

G1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any other game in the world

G1 is the best game that Piranha has ever made. :hor:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Fiona Apple
1 hour ago, mirandavlogz said:

You are missing the point. I find an album with a few mediocre songs and a few amazing songs to be better than an album with all decent songs and nothing amazing.

Sorry darling.But G3 is way more than mediocre songs :wtf: The metacritic score also shows which album is better

Anderson123

Too early to say. I've only listened to her latest album once from start to finish. I can't even tell which song I'm listening to because most of it still sound the same to each other. So I'll probably decide that when I have my 10 favorite tracks I guess.

Kanye West
19 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

Sorry darling.But G3 is way more than mediocre songs :wtf: The metacritic score also shows which album is better

I said G3 is full of decent songs. Nothing amazing. I was referring to G2 having amazing and mediocre songs.

Metacritic score doesn't mean the album is better :toofunny: By that logic, you could argue it's worse since it doesn't have a hit after many attempts.

KANYEWEST.COM

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, mirandavlogz said:

I said G3 is full of decent songs. Nothing amazing. I was referring to G2 having amazing and mediocre songs.

Metacritic score doesn't mean the album is better :toofunny: By that logic, you could argue it's worse since it doesn't have a hit after many attempts.

Metacritic judges qualtiy,success has nothing to do with it..Actually even the fact that it's debuting with 70k is a HUGE success for her at this point.. I'd hardly call What would I do,RocketShip,Me without you,obsessed,Loveable,rare,naughty and other songs of the album "decent".The whole album has GOOD songs.The ONLY song that I find meh on the album is Splash. You might personally don't like them but your first comment  "No. The only reason anyone can say G3 is better than G2 is because they are caught up in the hype." is really wrong. Imo her new album is REALLY good. Almost as good as her debut one

TwoWeeks

G3's metascore based on 9 critics and G2 is based on 24 critics so we cant compare their metascores in this time 

I love some songs in G2 but i really dont like G3 its like a teenager wrote this whole album I'm really disapointed 

I hope she reunites with NoDoubt anytime soon

Archived