💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Do you watch 2 Broke Girls?

Pretty Savage

Featured Posts

Flippy

Yes! I'm up to date with this season! Kat Dennings is amazing!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Anderson123
On 19/3/2016 at 0:57 PM, JourneyToAvalon said:

I just finished watching season 1 an hour ago and I see this. It's fate. :saladga:

I've seen a lot of episodes on TV but it's the first time I'm downloading them and not missing any one in between. Needless to say I LOVE them, they had me at the ads when it first came out and the pilot literally snatched my soul. (That scene when Max kisses the black woman on the subway. :air: What a gem.)

I love Kat Dennings and I knew her from before (can't remember from where tho, NOT thor, just no). I used to think it wouldn't have been same without Kat playing Max but then I realized, it wouldn't be the same without Beth playing Caroline either. :ohno:

They're both so amazing and funny, I love to watch them almost crack up and break character. The punches in the show are SO good, the writers did such a good job. Easily one of my top 3 fave shows of all time.

And sophie da bomb. :heart:

WHAT 

I know her from The House Bunny and The 40 Year Old Virgin. She's so funny, I like her. I still need to watch this show because I only watched the first couple of Season 1 episodes back then.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived