Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Time For A Fergie Album Update

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Where is Fergie's Dutchess 2?

It was rumored to come out this month and Fergie even liked or retweeted a tweet saying that.

We don't even have a lead single, unless that song or whatever you want to call it from a year and a half ago is still the lead.

She couldn't pull off a surprise release.

Do you think she moved the date when she heard Gwen was releasing this month?

Update me fam

Edit: haha I just read this back to myself and it sounds like I feel so negatively about her. Don't mean it that way 

RAMROD

It won't be released since she knows she don't have the chance anymore, and seems not with BEP anymore too. :derpga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DiscoHeaven23
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It won't be released since she knows she don't have the chance anymore, and seems not with BEP anymore too. :derpga:

the point of no return is striking so hard these days

Robo Ga

Fergie has festival dates this summer so it'll have to be released soon, and I am SO excited (it's literally the only thing that is exciting to me in pop music right now, since Lg5 still seems far away.)  I bet the Gwen release had something to do with it, they are coming from the same era and attempting comebacks.  I have high hopes that she'll be successful!! 

Hoping she'll have some Big Girls Don't Cry style jams that show off her voice. Also I want hip hop jams. Heard Nicki did a collab with her which would be amazing. 

🤖⚡️

DiscoHeaven23
1 minute ago, Robo Ga said:

Fergie has festival dates this summer so it'll have to be released soon, and I am SO excited (it's literally the only thing that is exciting to me in pop music right now, since Lg5 still seems far away.)  I bet the Gwen release had something to do with it, they are coming from the same era and attempting comebacks.  I have high hopes that she'll be successful!! 

Hoping she'll have some Big Girls Don't Cry style jams that show off her voice. Also I want hip hop jams. Heard Nicki did a collab with her which would be amazing. 

It just hit me, they're both interscope girls

So that actually probably did have something to do with it

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

the point of no return is striking so hard these days

Is she with Interscope, cos Gwen does.

If she does, then that might explain why the delay.

Robo Ga
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

It just hit me, they're both interscope girls

So that actually probably did have something to do with it

Good point. They'd be competing for essentially the same market/audience so it would definitely be a conflict to have releases close together. 

🤖⚡️

Robo Ga

She fav'd this tweet yesterday.  Such a Gaga move. *Pulls out hair* 

🤖⚡️

DiscoHeaven23
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Is she with Interscope, cos Gwen does.

If she does, then that might explain why the delay.

yup, just realized that. I wonder why Gwen got preference over Fergie? 

That could explain the shady "like" Fergie made a few weeks ago on a tweet that said, "retweet if your more excited for Gwen's album, favorite if your more excited for Fergie's". 

DiscoHeaven23
1 minute ago, Robo Ga said:

She fav'd this tweet yesterday.  Such a Gaga move. *Pulls out hair* 

#ItsComing is the new #soon

JustAnotherDay

Honestly, she just doesn't have the audience that Gwen does. It's been 10 years and she still had 2 decent singles and an itunes number one album. LA Love flopped and I don't think people really follow her. She needs to do something in the media to get noticed. I feel like The Voice really helped Gwen stay relevant. Then she needs to release a song, if it charts well continue with release otherwise get more promo.

was NickARTPOP

Robo Ga
2 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

Honestly, she just doesn't have the audience that Gwen does. It's been 10 years and she still had 2 decent singles and an itunes number one album. LA Love flopped and I don't think people really follow her. She needs to do something in the media to get noticed. I feel like The Voice really helped Gwen stay relevant. Then she needs to release a song, if it charts well continue with release otherwise get more promo.

Fergie has a very strong international fanbase, built over years of her touring worldwide with the Peas. It's true that LA Love was largely a flop if you look at radio play, etc. But she definitely has people waiting for music that will buy a new album. I think you're right though - she would benefit from media appearances and strong promo for a lead single!

🤖⚡️

DiscoHeaven23
5 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

She needs to do something in the media to get noticed. I feel like The Voice really helped Gwen stay relevant. Then she needs to release a song, if it charts well continue with release otherwise get more promo.

Just now, Robo Ga said:

I think you're right though - she would benefit from media appearances and strong promo for a lead single!

Ya, at least something more than hosting New Year's Rockin' Eve every year lololol #KnowYourWorth

fergie-768.jpg

fergie-dick-clark-s-new-year-s-rockin-ev

fergie-new-years-eve-2016-04.jpg

Robo Ga
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Ya, at least something more than hosting New Year's Rockin' Eve every year lololol #KnowYourWorth

LOLLLLL GET THAT PROMO GIRL

:lolga:   

🤖⚡️

RAMROD
19 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

yup, just realized that. I wonder why Gwen got preference over Fergie? 

That could explain the shady "like" Fergie made a few weeks ago on a tweet that said, "retweet if your more excited for Gwen's album, favorite if your more excited for Fergie's". 

I guess just that Gwen finished it first, she scrapped one album that was supposed to include Light The Fire, and start over, and finished earlier :shrug:

Archived