The Bigger Star  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the bigger star?

• Ariana
    • Selena

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Who would u say is the bigger star now?

Also, wondering for those outside the US, who is bigger in ur country?

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, Mobster said:

Ariana, cause she's Grande

you always crack me up haha

Bloody

Selena had an amazing era with her singles  and now she's the most followed on instagram. She has been around for longer time than Ariana though. But I think that Ariana is more well known and so are her singles and I give her props for that even if she's on music industry for less time. 

fu1js4g6dub2.gif

Juvelius

Problem in my country s radios  was huge. She is very commercial and has more catchy songs than selena i guess.

JustAnotherDay

I feel like Ariana is bigger. Selena's era seems to be winding down right now and Ariana's era is picking up with Dangerous Women's release. I feel Ariana will end up having more longevity as well.

was NickARTPOP

Mister Gaga

Ariana, without doubts. Even now, that she's just starting a new era, she's bigger. And well, during Problem-Break Free-Bang Bang she was everywhere :shrug:

Edonis

When I went to Italy for Christmas, the only American pop stars on the radio repeatedly were Madonna, Gaga, and Ariana. 

Just a thought lol. 

Katharine Hepburn

On iTunes Dangerous woman has already dropped to 22 in my country and hands to my self is at 15

xoxo Joanne

migamiga

Oh whoops! Voted before I saw the outside of US line. 

Isn't Selena the most followed person on Twitter or ig now? Plus I feel like more people know her than ari (amongst the gp)

Noah
46 minutes ago, CustomGueseppi said:

On iTunes Dangerous woman has already dropped to 22 in my country and hands to my self is at 15

Her ME Era was huge tho

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Lextyr97

I vote Ariana because people actually know her songs and that she can sing. Can't say the same for Selena

Archived