💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Selena confirms Revival era is over, will record next album while on tour

Creyk

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple
6 minutes ago, Creyk said:

She has this problem where she doesn't care.

Like how she didn't push Hands to myself even though it still could rebound if only she did something

The song is still charting in the top 15 :toofunny: Good for her that she doesn't really care though 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk
2 minutes ago, Juvelius said:

Sit down Selena you are not  Rihanna:stalkga: She bought her views for Good For You. 

With an underwhelming video like that devoid of any replay value she had to do something

kNTfu0t.gif

Spoiler

I seriously don't get her back in her disney days her videos used to be superb.

Fiona Apple
Just now, Creyk said:

With an underwhelming video like that devoid of any replay value she had to do something

kNTfu0t.gif

Hide contents

I seriously don't get her back in her disney days her videos used to be superb.

Well Hands To Myself is a nice video.. The other two tho :stalkga: Surprised that both got certified

Creyk
5 minutes ago, Skrill said:

I didn't know it has even started :green: 

In that case make sure you listen to this official remix of her lastest single, it bops so hard :gaycat:

Whispering
1 hour ago, CustomGueseppi said:

Taylor Swift could learn something 

Taylor's album did so well for so long! It made sense for her to continue to release singles. 

Selena and Taylor are miles apart in the success of their albums and eras, in general. 

Haroon

@Creyk Regarding the report, it's fine here :) Entertainment News would be if you were taking an article from somewhere and sharing it, or if she did a video interview somewhere and you were sharing it, or if she was announcing a new tour/single/etc on social media, or if she had performed somewhere, etc

Bloody

I'm sure there are some hits left from that album ( Me & The Rhythm, Sober, Me and My Girls, Kill Em With Kindness) but since she's focused on the Revival Tour and next album it's nice. 

Archived