💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I understood the negativity towards madonna

Duella Dvil

Featured Posts

Ferrer Zorola
10 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Only smart people is able to love Madonna. It's not always easy to get her words. Those who can't appreciate her work and her career have a little brain and that's it. I know there are some of her fans always insulting Gaga but that doesn't have anything to do with Madonna. She's been here for more than 30 years, and even if she flops she's still has the power to keep going and reinvent herself. She is the Queen of pop, no one can take this place. She was the first, she'll ever be.

I remember reading an article that said Madonna's IQ was damn low and even Guy Ritchie said so himself lmao 

LIFE IS GOOD

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Riot Poof

Certain users are negative towards Madonna, but EVERYONE, including Gaga herself, has had negative backlash on here. I can at least understand the hatred for Madonna because she perpetuated the drama between her and Gaga for a while (and I know the Madonna stans have claimed otherwise but I think she knew what she was doing). Her stans can also be incredibly disrespectful towards us and towards Gaga, which doesn't help matters. While celebs can't control their fans, we tend to feel like they're still responsible for the behavior of their fans. Oh well.

But I just love how users in general will trash certain musicians but get pissed off when people come for their fave. :green:

With all that said, Madonna will always be one of my favorite musicians ever and I'll always respect her. I know she can be a b*tch sometimes, but she still has good in her heart and she's still one of the most iconic and hard-working musicians ever. Madonna and Gaga are also on good terms now, so I just wanna leave their beef in the past! :)

35 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I remember reading an article that said Madonna's IQ was damn low and even Guy Ritchie said so himself lmao 

lol really? Usually people say Madonna's IQ is 140. I can't find where that info originally came from, tho.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Economy
10 hours ago, Brooke Candy said:

Why does it even matter? I mean...her career died years ago and nobody cares about her anymore.

Gaga is the Queen of Pop now. Its a fact. 

Her career is only dead in the sense that she isnt making hit singles anymore and her album sales are only soso.

But her tours are massive and thats the biggest money maker anyway. Additionally shes still talked about in the media

i remember seeing a list a few years ago and Madonna was the only female artist that made more money than Lady Gaga.

Older artists often make more money than newer ones because their tours are larger with a more dedicated fan base they acquired over the years

If u think her career is over than radio hits is the only thing you use to measure success!!!

Ferrer Zorola
33 minutes ago, Riot Poof said:

lol really? Usually people say Madonna's IQ is 140. I can't find where that info originally came from, tho.

search for Guy Ritchie and Madonna related articles? lol the same article said Gaga, MJ and even Paris Hilton had super high IQs 

LIFE IS GOOD

Omar Vela

Chill, gurl... you are overreacting

Actually it's because her personality it's beyond horrible ... her shade against most new "pop divas" and against her own fans it's just not ok...
she has been not very grateful to her fanbase. Remember Graham Norton Show when she made this disgusted face against some cute dolls two fans made for her??... that was rude and was a total lack of respect to those guys.
I never liked her even before Gaga came out. Maybe it's family tradition haha my mom really doesn't like anything related to Madonna, but she loves Gaga even more than me lol.

So I know that she paved the way ...but actually everything wrong with pop music was made by her too, you know: Sexiness over talent, lip synch, ripping-off less known artist so you can shine...

Omar Vela
7 hours ago, VampireHeart said:

Why are you so damn rude? :wtf:

They didn't personally insult/attack you.

I wanna know why these two comments, very disrespectful to Gaga, were overlooked by the Madonna stans on GGD?

You're all talking about members being rude to Madonna, but you like one of these posts or just ignore them, because dragging Gaga and her fans here - is ok and acceptable?

IKR this guy was so rude... and they are bitchin' around because we say some bad things about Madonna (who isn't actually reading anything of this by the way)

StarstruckIllusion

looks like someone is a little pressed :green:

You know the history between Gaga and Madonna and Madonna's horrid personality, so I don't know why you still act shocked when Monsters come for her + fans weaves, I just don't. Maybe if you wish hard enough on a star, all the hate will go away :hor:

Look, every singer has haters, and you just need to deal. (hint: dealing doesnt involve making threads about it :gaycat:)

LUO YI
11 hours ago, Brooke Candy said:

Why does it even matter? I mean...her career died years ago and nobody cares about her anymore.

Gaga is the Queen of Pop now. Its a fact. 

tumblr_nkcbhfeUTG1rfduvxo1_400.gif

Sorry, but I had to do this.

Gaga will never be the Queen Of Pop.

Gaga is more like the Queen of Art, The Monster of Pop.

I love her so much but ugh.

And remember, Gaga doesn't care about being the queen of pop.

The night sky tells all

Lord Temptation

I always thought of Madonna as being a really clever businesswoman than an artist.

Gaga is totally different to Madonna or any one else.

You can love more than one icon, the love is never the same. Not more, or less, just different.

OmgSum1Actually

madonna-loathes-hydrangeas-o.gif

Either way I love her music, it's fantastic and love the message she's sending out but don't believe she's living for it (love):neyde:

Shameless selfpromo

Brooke Candy
7 hours ago, Burning Up said:

tumblr_nkcbhfeUTG1rfduvxo1_400.gif

Sorry, but I had to do this.

Gaga will never be the Queen Of Pop.

Gaga is more like the Queen of Art, The Monster of Pop.

I love her so much but ugh.

And remember, Gaga doesn't care about being the queen of pop.

You know what....you're right... I was COMPLETELY wrong... Gaga isnt the Queen of pop...

She's the Queen of MUSIC and TALENT. 

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

LUO YI
31 minutes ago, Brooke Candy said:

You know what....you're right... I was COMPLETELY wrong... Gaga isnt the Queen of pop...

She's the Queen of MUSIC and TALENT. 

Of course!

She can sing every gender and her voice is so beautiful and powerful.

But I can't see Madonna singing Jazz, She sounds weird.

The night sky tells all

KURUSHITOVSKA
10 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Actually it's 150 or something like that

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

SissyFromSpace

no idea. Madonna is a bad bitch & doesn't sugar coat ****. 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Archived