💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Caitlyn Jenner Hangs with Hillary

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

After calling Hillary Clinton a "F*cking liar", Caitlyn Jenner is now hanging out with Hillary, what the?!?!

Caitlyn posted on Twitter:

Her hashtags are interesting. Is Caitlyn trying to quickly do some image control because of the backlash against her from the LGBT community? Or is this a genuine effort to learn?

I bet she's been a Hilary supporter this whole time and just been using Trump for headlines :rip:

PunkTheFunk

I thought she was a Republic-

You know what I'm not even going to say it. I don't feel like starting a sh*tstorm today.

WJmyOPu.gif

I don't get her (Caitlyn)... she's said she's a true 'conservative'  multiple times, and now she's friendly with Hillary? Nonetheless it is much needed good publicity for both of them.

GloZell Green

Hypocrisy in this family to gain attention, nothing new.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

AlexanderLevi2

You do realize that the interaction in the bus was written by the producers for those actresses to act?! It's all scripted :air: and all just for attention to the show. People seem to not realize this :air:

Currently listening to Joanne

Himeros26
4 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

You do realize that the interaction in the bus was written by the producers for those actresses to act?! It's all scripted :air: and all just for attention to the show. People seem to not realize this :air:

Wat? I dont watch cait's show

PicklePower
32 minutes ago, Luc said:

I don't get her (Caitlyn)... she's said she's a true 'conservative'  multiple times, and now she's friendly with Hillary? Nonetheless it is much needed good publicity for both of them.

How can a transgender person be conservative? :giveup: I don't get her

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

TopazBlue

I thought the title said "Caitlyn Jenner Hangs Self" :air::air::air:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

Archived