question

Madonna's Next Album?

Kanye West

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah

Tbh I feel like Madonna should collaborate with Lady Gaga. It may or may not be a 'ft.' situation but at least give it a shot.

I say this because Madonna & Gaga are very similar in their creative mindset, & obviously their music is similar too. I think if they collaborate and brainstorm together for Madonna's next album, Madonna could really rise to the occasion. Gaga could teach Madonna some things, & Madonna could also teach Gaga some things, both of them obviously have a lot of influence on pop culture/music, so why not combine both of their experiences/knowledge about pop music to give us a pop masterpiece?

But of course that's unlikely to happen, but it's just a thought, because their both great artists & i'd like to see what kind of music both of them can produce together. 

yes and
11 hours ago, Snow said:

Well, I just said its unlikely :) Shes friends with many of her previous collaborators. I personally would love them to work together again.

Who knows... I want that they work together again too. :woot:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Brian Ryan

Rebel Heart didn't need to do well. I don't think her record company gave a damn either way. Music is not just about sales. I hope she comes out with something groundbreaking...I don't want anything like her old albums if I want something like the old album I will just listen to the old album. Record sales are becoming more and more a thing of a past for a select tour. I'm here for another sold out tour where most ticket holders get the album anyway. Therefore, the studio isn't pressed similar to the Rihanna deal.

shoful
On March 22, 2016 at 11:47 AM, Snow said:

Except M doesnt really ever repeat herself with producers (a few exceptions) so its like she will use New producers.

She needs to collaborate with Shep Pettibone again!!!! We need an EROTICA 2.0!!!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Riot Poof

I think it'll come out in 2018/2019 because she's had the "three/four-year" pattern since after releasing Confessions on a Dance Floor. If it ends up being her last album, I hope she ends her recording career with a bang.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

TimisaMonster

Madonna needs a break mentally, emotionally, and physically....she's dealing with a lot and she needs to create music that sounds inspired and not an attempt to sound young or trendy

Just make good music, cuz the quality of Rebel Heart sounds like demo quality with terrible vocals 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

James19709
On 13/03/2016 at 9:35 PM, MJHolland said:

Um, was that a hit lol?

Celebration was everywhere from what I remember but stay petty

James19709
11 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Madonna needs a break mentally, emotionally, and physically....she's dealing with a lot and she needs to create music that sounds inspired and not an attempt to sound young or trendy

Just make good music, cuz the quality of Rebel Heart sounds like demo quality with terrible vocals 

She really has to get rid of the mindset that "being cool" is a thing.

Archived