Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would there be a hit legend like Poker Face Or Bad Romance on LG5?

Hyperballad

Featured Posts

Yo GagaGaga
3 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

She needs her huge comeback moment. This means a rocket ship of hype as soon as it drops. She and we all know this album and lead determines her stardom.

An uptown funk, we found love, hello, etc moment is required.

I feel this is why she is working with Mark. She wants a "back to black" "Valerie" "uptown funk" his music has a gp appeal and her writing keeps it tight.

I would say that yes, she can have her biggest hit ever but the planet's must align.

If I were Gags team, I would prepare the following package:

Mark Ronson production

Video by Jonas Akerlund

Acoustic version ready for release

Debut of song played exclusively at the international space station.

A huge performance somewhere like the Olympics in Rio (for some made up reason).

Most importantly a very lucrative radio deal. Perhaps have a radio company sponsor her tour to guarantee a great working relationship.

There's a situation here still as an elephant in the room. The world views Gaga as humourless. If I was Bobby, I would book her on lip sync battle, SNL AND have her be the subject of a roast.

I think it'll take a lot of thinking outside the gaga box but can be done.

A Rocket Ship of hype? do you mean...

Spoiler

Gaga in Space 2̶0̶1̶5̶ 2016

The Child
17 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

She needs her huge comeback moment. This means a rocket ship of hype as soon as it drops. She and we all know this album and lead determines her stardom.

I feel this is why she is working with Mark. She wants a "back to black" "Valerie" "uptown funk" his music has a gp appeal and her writing keeps it tight.

I would say that yes, she can have her biggest hit ever but the planet's must align.

Mark Ronson production

Video by Jonas Akerlund

A huge performance somewhere like the Olympics in Rio (for some made up reason).

Most importantly a very lucrative radio deal. Perhaps have a radio company sponsor her tour to guarantee a great working relationship.

There's a situation here still as an elephant in the room. The world views Gaga as humourless. If I was Bobby, I would book her on lip sync battle, SNL AND have her be the subject of a roast.

Yeah she said it herself, people either take her way too seriously or not enough seriously.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Brooke Hoegan
1 hour ago, PaparazziLG5 said:

I think after all the success Gaga is having I'm sure it will be big,I don't know if as big as Poker Face but maybe like Born This Way?

What does it have to do with anything ? This kind of thinking creates meltdowns.

If the new album is schitty, no promotion and before-praise won't help it's success.

If she does an album with great melodies and in-touch lyrics, THEN she'll have successful singles. How great she's doing since 2015 'til now won't do the work if the album is bad.

SlaeUrAnus
35 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

Mark Ronson production

Video by Jonas Akerlund

I agree with everything here, but she should promote the hell out of it via major public shows e.g. VMA'S, etc. 

In my messy era.

malazam

I think the music industry is destroyed, we'll be not having another hit like that ones, never, even from another artist'

Umbrella, I Kissed A Girl, Tik Tok, Good Feeling, +

maybe, hitting 1b views, being #1 (:lolga:) and months before it will be forgotten, there's not the same respect for music like the 'old' days, anything can become a hit, anything is on the top, everything is mediocre :giveup:

Even Hello from Adele, I'm still having more respect for Rolling In The Deep than it for example...The Lazy Song over Uptown Funk, Selena's old singles idk

another shot before we kiss the other side

Bad Bromance

With Gaga, anything's possible.  Never underestimate Gaga's star power because when you least expect it she'll come out of nowhere and snatch your weave.   ;)

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived