Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Predict this artist's success

henaub

Featured Posts

A marketing case/promo for the little managers

13124489_1004429272927887_80972321005315

She's Mishcatt. Before being a solo artist she was front girl of 80s synth pop band Patterns and was considered one of the best voices in Costa Rica. 

She supposedly got a contract with Spotify, which would allow her to use the platform to promote her EP produced by Pontus Winnberg(Miike Snow, Madonna, Britney,Kylie,etc).

Thanks to that, a couple of her tracks have gained 10 millions combined of plays and is Costa Rica's artist with most plays ever. This by only being included in playlists.

Now here's the deal, the album got released in March 4 and not until mid March some local media began to cover it(when I finally found out about it and thank jesus for that moment)

By the end of april, she began to change her social media accounts to her new nickname(real name Michelle Gonzalez) and so fans would find her easily.

She told me there's a video coming up soon(according to her snapchat she was recording yesterday).

She's still invisible outside of Spotify, only a few tweets refering to her, no google results, NOTHING.

Does she have a future? is this part of a strategy? are they wasting precious time? will she be the 1st artist to premiere and host music videos on Spotify?

will she be Costa Rica's first mainstream artist to go global? 

Do you like her EP? See potencial?

Resolve the case little managers!

13096298_1004429622927852_54361954282793

Pole dancer

Just listened to Another Dimension and now listening to Gun to the Head. These songs are definitely bops! Thanks for sharing new music with us!

2 minutes ago, Obman said:

Just listened to Another Dimension and now listening to Gun to the Head. These songs are definitely bops! Thanks for sharing new music with us!

My pleasure! I just want to support her. She's one of the few artists from my country to ever get a chance like this. I expect her to get some decent exposure in the coming months but that highly depends on her management

Pole dancer

Killa

I believed in you and it's true, this is simply great. Hope she makes it big, the cover also looks inspiring

3 minutes ago, Killa said:

I believed in you and it's true, this is simply great. Hope she makes it big, the cover also looks inspiring

I know right!! I mean if Spotify got her this contract it must be for something, you might want to check "Patterns" on Spotify as well. they have a different vocalist now but they are still great 80s disco pop awesomeness

Pole dancer

On March 11, 2016 at 4:59 PM, ASYLUM said:

12802959_10153497065370679_8085468328013

Spotify's new Pop girl!!!!! 

I'm so proud of her she's from my country Costa Rica where she started with Patterns(really good group if you want to check them out) and then she got this contract and just released her new EP under the name MishCatt.

Hope you guys like it as much as I do

What's her actual name?! I want to partner with her. I'm developing a social networking site for creative minds around the world: YoruArt.com

On 3/21/2016 at 10:53 PM, andy232000 said:

im from Costa Rica too! :hug:

Yaaas! Cool. Do you like Mishcatt's project?

Pole dancer

• 1 month later...

Archived