💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

if Gaga comes back to the top with LG5

Rino

Featured Posts

if that finally happened, I would probably be walking with a dull happy smile every day till the era ends and some months after that too :poot:

I would hook up with other Gaga fans to hug them with tears rolling down my face looking like a complete mess and saying something like "we did it, bitсhes! we finally did it! our girl made it again" :giveup:

I would also go to ATRL and write some nasty things to all the Gaga haters and doubters that dwell in there :gaycat: although I don't use ATRL at all, but for that particular cause I would create an account there to troll the fuсk out of everybody :derpga:

I would be thanking God, the earth, the wind and the whole universe for finally letting Gaga be what she truly is - the Queen of Everything :unicorn:

now share what you would feel like and do if Gaga came back to the top with LG5

url-2.gif

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LUO YI

Selena Gomez: the Queen of Pop singing her new single Born This Way .-. 

The night sky tells all

Erich Johnson

it would be like 2009-2010  :excited2: 

Spoiler

but it will not happen:lolga:

malazam

I'm gonna go out with a sign 'I WAS HERE DURING ARTPOP, *******S!'

another shot before we kiss the other side

2 minutes ago, Burning Up said:

Selena Gomez: the Queen of Pop singing her new single Born This Way .-. 

um what. wrong thread? :derpga:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Shipper

IF she comes back to the top...

But really just hearing new music will make me so happy already. Idgaf if she is on top or that G.U.Y.

I want her music and I'm sharpening my pitchfork already.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

SlayMeToVenus

She doesn't need to be on top to know she's worth it. :emma:

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

Mister Gaga

Golden Globe Award winner, unofficial Oscar winner, Six Time Grammy Award winner, Billboard's 2015 Woman of the Year, actress, musician, fashion magazine editor and columnist, defining artist of 10’s by Rolling Stone, Top 95 hitmaker Lady Gaga is currently a top of the game, don't know what you're talking about. 

LUO YI
4 minutes ago, Rino said:

um what. wrong thread? :derpga:

:derpga:

I gotta say I might scream as loud as I can til I lose my voice. I may offer my ass just to buy some new copies 👀

The night sky tells all

iCpro

I think she will return to the top. Nowhere near 2010 levels, but still above other basics. I don't know how long it will last tho :wtf:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Quartz

At this point, I don't really care anymore. She is already a legend, everybody knows it. Just like how Beyoncé is, even if she flops, everyone will be confident that she can bounce back. Also, I think I matured a little too as a person with all the time that passed and stan wars don't appeal to me as it did before. I just care about the quality of the music and the artistry that goes with it. :neyde:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Archived