Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you like Gaga to do a song like this for LG5?

Seeka

Featured Posts

Seeka

Since everyone and their pet tonberry are making these threads, I decided to make one as well. With one of my favorite (and sorta bone-chillingly good) songs.

So would you like (or mind) if Gaga made a song like this for LG5?

Immer Sie from - shape.memory.music - the DMMD Soundtrack.

Immer Sie is German for: "Always You"

KURUSHITOVSKA

We could make a big thread about questioning if Gaga should do a song like this or that so we souldn't have like 30 new threads about the same thing every day

OT: I don't see her doing this idk...

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Seeka
1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

We could make a big thread about questioning if Gaga should so a song like this or that so we souldn't have like 30 new threads about the same thing every day

OT: I don't see her doing this idk...

Well I did it mainly to expose the song. It is kind of sad not many people outside the fandom of DMMD don't know it.

The guitar gets me, and the opening. But mainly the second verse.

LUO YI

Yaoi :stalkga:I see you 

Maybe, but I have to insist that I want a LG5 to be like Deeper And Deeper :emma:

The night sky tells all

Seeka
1 minute ago, Burning Up said:

Yaoi :stalkga:I see you 

Maybe, but I have to insist that I want a LG5 to be like Deeper And Deeper :emma:

Madonna I see you. But DMMD does have a story. Everyone tends to forget that. I blame the not!twins Virus and Trip.

Not really into Madonna myself. I dislike her vocals. I begrudgingly like Gang Bang though.

LUO YI
6 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Madonna I see you. But DMMD does have a story. Everyone tends to forget that. I blame the not!twins Virus and Trip.

Not really into Madonna myself. I dislike her vocals. I begrudgingly like Gang Bang though.

I know it sis it's not like I live under a rock (well, my best friend loves this) 

Nothing wrong with disliking her vocals. They are ****ed up for sure. But I just love to imagine Gaga singing a song with that atmosphere :giveup:

The night sky tells all

Seeka
1 minute ago, Burning Up said:

I know it sis it's not like I live under a rock (well, my best friend loves this) 

Nothing wrong with disliking her vocals. They are ****ed up for sure. 

Haha, well, some people don't know a lot. Aoba can be mistaken for Yuj from FFXIII if you don't know. I actually highly suggest it if you want to play visual novels. It has good amounts of everything. Plot, p0rn, character development.

Though, the translators were prejudiced against Mink for no reason, and everyone hates Mink due to them, which is sad.

I think it's because she's high pitched. I listened to Like a Virgin in a store once, and I kind of wanted to... cut off my ears in an attempt to save them.

I kind of feel the same way about Hatsune Miku and Rin k.

LUO YI
7 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Haha, well, some people don't know a lot. Aoba can be mistaken for Yuj from FFXIII if you don't know. I actually highly suggest it if you want to play visual novels. It has good amounts of everything. Plot, p0rn, character development.

Though, the translators were prejudiced against Mink for no reason, and everyone hates Mink due to them, which is sad.

I think it's because she's high pitched. I listened to Like a Virgin in a store once, and I kind of wanted to... cut off my ears in an attempt to save them.

I kind of feel the same way about Hatsune Miku and Rin k.

Lol she sounds really bad.

Miku and Rin are too noisy. I listen to Gumi or Lily. And Luka.

The night sky tells all

Seeka
19 minutes ago, Burning Up said:

Lol she sounds really bad.

Miku and Rin are too noisy. I listen to Gumi or Lily. And Luka.

I like Luka and an IA producer made an amazing cover of Government Hooker.

I prefer male vocaloids though. Specifically Len, Oliver, and I'm starting to get into Piko and others. Though I have almost every song in the Imitation BLACK series.

LUO YI
10 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I like Luka and an IA producer made an amazing cover of Government Hooker.

I prefer male vocaloids though. Specifically Len, Oliver, and I'm starting to get into Piko and others. Though I have almost every song in the Imitation BLACK series.

I love Piko :hor: 

I gotta find that cover! :D

The night sky tells all

Archived