💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Where will Mariahs next Lead Single peak?

Noah

Featured Posts

Noah

Mariah's last Lead Single (#Beautiful) peaked at #15 since she needed to stop during the promotion as she broke her foot during a photoshoot. The Song had the potential to be in the Top 10. (The Promotion of #Beautiful contained a 30sec long American Idol Performance, a GMA Performance and a couple of Radio Interviews). 

Her Buzz Single Infinity was promoted on the BBMA (they don't have many viewers), on some daytime shows (they literally do nothing for the charts because most people are at work) yet not on Radio that much. It peaked #82. Which is quite good since the Video was unexciting and streaming does a lot. (and let's not lie the Song wasn't something groundbreaking). 

Apparently, Mariah is working on a new Album right now. According to many articles, Mariah wants to show that she still got it. I think the European Tour is great Promotion, since she hasn't visited us since 2003. It would make some people interested in her again. 

What Mariah should do in my eyes, is keep it simple. There is a reason why a simple beat and a song like 'Touch My Body' reached the #1 Spot. She has an amazing ear for melodies and is working with many producers right now, to find the sound for the new Album. 

So where do you think it will peak?

(With a Good Video, I mean a Video such as We Belong Together or Touch My Body)

Please answer is these categories:

If the Song is good, and the Video is good :

If the Song is good, and the Video is boring:

If the Song is boring, and the Video is good:

If both are boring: 

My Opinion:

Spoiler

If the Song is good, and the Video is good : Top 10

If the Song is good, and the Video is boring: Top 30

If the Song is boring, and the Video is good: Top 60

If both are boring: Top 90

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Diamond Heart

#Beautiful deserved to smash :(

I think if the song is good and if the promo is on point, top 20. 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Noah
Just now, ScottishGaga said:

#Beautiful deserved to smash :(

I think if the song is good and if the promo is on point, top 20. 

That would still be good 26 years into a career tbh

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Diamond Heart
Just now, Noahhh said:

That would still be good 26 years into a career tbh

Very true! Shes still well liked by the GP too imo, she just needs a full era with proper promo/performances.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Noah
Just now, ScottishGaga said:

Very true! Shes still well liked by the GP too imo, she just needs a full era with proper promo/performances.

and even if it doesn't peak as high, she still got many things to do in her career. She says she still has so many Ideas like in the beginning and so many things she wants to do. She even signed a directorial deal with the Hallmark Channel for 3 more Movies and her Christmas Movie from last year will be playing on TV Channels all over the world this year (according to a source close to here, they are planning that). AND not to forget, she has a complete new team now. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

PMKKARDASHiAN

#beautiful was my summer 13 anthem. I love it. 

But I also loved MINE, which didn't chart well at all, even tho the video was basic af, and even baby daddy #3 trey songz couldn't save it. 

Mariah needs to do something timeless, haunting, really show off her creative writing and vocals. 

I'd say, simply based off #beautiful and Mine and IAMMTEC, it'll peak in the top 20 some where

Noah
Just now, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

#beautiful was my summer 13 anthem. I love it. 

But I also loved MINE, which didn't chart well at all, even tho the video was basic af, and even baby daddy #3 trey songz couldn't save it. 

Mariah needs to do something timeless, haunting, really show off her creative writing and vocals. 

I'd say, simply based off #beautiful and Mine and IAMMTEC, it'll peak in the top 20 some where

It was because Jermaine Dupri (Always Be My Baby, We Belong Together) begged her that he can manage her for the time post #Beautiful and she said 'Why not'. He had no experience and promised her so much, that he couldn't make come true - so she fired him shorty after.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

DiscoHeaven23

I want a 2005 situation again. In fact, I need one. 

Mimi needs to be on top again. (well, just below Gaga of course)

Noah
2 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I want a 2005 situation again. In fact, I need one. 

Mimi needs to be on top again. (well, just below Gaga of course)

I think that's why she's working on the Album so long (MIAM was finished in 2013) she's also getting in shape again for Music Videos, so let's see what will happen. I want something timeless and simple from her. Like Shake If Off, We Belong Together, Touch My Body, #Beautiful etc. She should even return with Walter again

Let's pray history repeats itself and No1toInfinity was her Charmbracelet and the next Album is ha TEOM

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Serendipity

if she can play her cards well, even a #1 is possible

iirc #B went Top 5 in Australia

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

DiscoHeaven23
1 hour ago, Noahhh said:

I think that's why she's working on the Album so long (MIAM was finished in 2013) she's also getting in shape again for Music Videos, so let's see what will happen. I want something timeless and simple from her. Like Shake If Off, We Belong Together, Touch My Body, #Beautiful etc. She should even return with Walter again

Let's pray history repeats itself and No1toInfinity was her Charmbracelet and the next Album is ha TEOM

#Beautiful deserved at least Top 5. 

Tragedy. 

Noah
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

#Beautiful deserved at least Top 5. 

Tragedy. 

Well, next time she needs better promotion.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived