Featured Posts

BuzzcutSeason

is 104.3 My FM an AC Station or Top 40/mainstream

What state? Why have i never seen it anywhere except for Gaga interviews

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BuzzcutSeason

Listening, i think she figured out that if she mentions the album and makes it seem like a tease she isn't left on the spot

i see you Gaga, a reverse warholian experience indeed

Bad Bromance

Just finished listening to the interview and it was really good, indeed.  Gaga has a beautiful soul.  

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Helxig

"I've gotta fix some things in the world before I bring my baby girl here" YEEESSSSS. CONFIRMED: No career halting pregnancies this year. 

Also this could tie in with her and those around her saying that she's trying to write meaningful music, with messages that she wants to leave behind for the world. If I'm right, this album will be very meaningful and she's aiming for it to have a cultural impact. Similar to the impact she was trying to have with BTW, but probably more mature and a lot less edgy.

Probably gonna start popping out the babies after the next album tour though. I get that feeling. 

Edit: Lol and she literally just said it at the end of the interview again: "I really just needed some time to really reflect on what it is that I wanted to say, and I know now what it is"

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

avalon x

So there's a message on this album...

Born This Way V2 teas :green:

Spoiler

That era was a ****ing hit tho so I'm not complaining :hor:

Archived