💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga's radio interview 3/9 on 104.3 My FM

Shipper

Featured Posts

vertigostick

Sis, if she didn't enjoy making music anymore, do you really think she would have spent so much time and energy over the past 2 years developing her voice, doing a jazz album+tour, singing The Sound Of Music, the National Anthem, a David Bowie tribute, working with new people like Diane Warren, Nile Rodgers, Mark Ronson... Music is clearly her passion, she'll never stop. She's just developing into a complete entertainer with the acting part.

I'd rather have her act in a few series or maybe even big movies down the line, than release new fragrances or a clothing line like most popstars do.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
11 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

i'm not arguing with you again, I'll opt to be annoyed by the song and pay attention to the interviews.

Then you should do that, instead of complaining about the song. That's the purpose of these interviews. If you are going to complain about TIHTY every time, then people are going to point that simple fact out to you. 

Shadowcrest
29 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Then you should do that, instead of complaining about the song. That's the purpose of these interviews. If you are going to complain about TIHTY every time, then people are going to point that simple fact out to you. 

Except I know what the interviews are for and I don't need a narc like you to point it out. Take your wanna-be self somewhere else.

Whispering
Just now, Themysciran said:

Except I know what the interviews are for and I don't need a narc like you to point it out. Take your wanna-be self somewhere else.

There are others in this thread that pointed out the same thing, and the name calling is out of line. Nope, I won't. 

TerrenceV2
1 hour ago, Americano said:

Born This Way had big disco influence and was super 80s pop.. Not very raw lol

I mean lyrically? That's what gets a message across USUALLY

playground love - josef salvat

Shadowcrest
1 minute ago, Whispering said:

There are others in this thread that pointed out the same thing, and the name calling is out of line. Nope, I won't. 

It isn't out of line though, and I didn't need others pointing it out either. You brought yourself into this conversation when I didn't even reply to you; you're just looking for a fight.  

venusfly
1 hour ago, LM said:

Am I the only one who feels like she's tired of being a popstar and she wants to be an actress and release an album every 10 years? I am 99% wrong but she is not as passionate about her music as she used to be

I don't think thats it at all. She was trashed by the public and many of her fans with ARTPOP so Bobby had to build her back to a point where it wouldn't happen again through AHS & such. Then she has TIHTY and to use all her performances of this empowering song as promotion for a pop album would be, in my opinion, gross.

She's quiet about her new album so she's not pressured to hurry up with making it and because the focus right now should be on TIHTY and not new bops.

2 hours ago, Shipper said:

They asked about acting and she said she would love to do more but she knows "HER FANS WILL WAIT OUTSIDE HER HOUSE WITH PITCH FORKS if she doesn't release an album soon. (So glad she knows this)

LOVE IT lol

Whispering
Just now, Themysciran said:

It isn't out of line though, and I didn't need others pointing it out either. You brought yourself into this conversation when I didn't even reply to you; you're just looking for a fight.  

Name calling is a personal attack and is out of line, according to the guidelines on this forum. 

People comment on other comments. It is the way a forum works. 

Shadowcrest
7 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Name calling is a personal attack and is out of line, according to the guidelines on this forum. 

People comment on other comments. It is the way a forum works. 

Now you parade yourself around like a moderator, am I supposed to be scared of you? 

People comment on with people's comments, true; but no one is as big of a narcissist as you are. You run around trying to correct people on things they already know and when they call you out you try to pull the "oh that's against the rules of this forum" card. You need to catch a grip. 

Whispering
1 minute ago, Themysciran said:

Now you parade yourself around like a moderator, am I supposed to be scared of you? 

People comment on with people's comments, true; but no one is as big of a narcissist as you are. You run around trying to correct people on things they already know and when they call you out you try to pull the "oh that's against the rules of this forum" card. You need to catch a grip. 

I never said you should be scared of me, that's silly. I'm not sure why you feel that you can make personal attacks of this nature, but I'm officially out for now. That doesn't mean that I won't respond to you in the future in another thread on this same subject, though. 

Shadowcrest
3 minutes ago, Whispering said:

I never said you should be scared of me, that's silly. I'm not sure why you feel that you can make personal attacks of this nature, but I'm officially out for now. That doesn't mean that I won't respond to you in the future in another thread on this same subject, though. 

You're shady, plain and simple. Believe me, you won't be responding to me in the future; because i'm "officially" done with you. 

Lord Ryry
3 hours ago, LM said:

Am I the only one who feels like she's tired of being a popstar and she wants to be an actress and release an album every 10 years? I am 99% wrong but she is not as passionate about her music as she used to be

I disagree, I remember seeing pics of her a year ago writing music and I realise now that she does in fact LOVE writing and she is passionate she has just been busy. And she is and has been working on the album she evn admitted it in this interview "the album I've been working on". Other artists including Elton John have all heard songs from it and said there are some great songs, just because she isn't going to ruin anything by telling us doesn't mean she's not passionate.

In fact I think she's more proud of this work than ever, she must be dying inside that she can't tell us anything, she just knows were gonna love it "it's worth the wait" "Tick tik tik tik tick BOOM" she's not in denial she has an album coming out yet shes not giving anything away, I personally feel like she is making some of her best music right now and I'm very exited to hear it! :D

I hope her daughter will be lesbian :unicorn:

æœˆă«ă‹ă‚ăŁăŠă€ăŠă—ăŠăă‚ˆïŒđŸŒ™

Archived