💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga's radio interview 3/9 on 104.3 My FM

Shipper

Featured Posts

Whispering
19 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

It's not bad, but I'm tired of that song, I was hoping it would be over after the last performance 

If you are tired of the song and the interviews supporting it, ignore them. 

Great interview! I'm happy to see her reconnecting with radio stations and I love what we are hearing about the next album! 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
1 minute ago, LM said:
2 minutes ago, LM said:

Am I the only one who feels like she's tired of being a popstar and she wants to be an actress and release an album every 10 years? I am 99% wrong but she is not as passionate about her music as she used to be

Exactly.

chaeri pls

Creyk
6 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

At this point I'm really just listening to her interviews to see how many ways she has to avoid every question. It's quite entertaining.

You are not the only one.

We had conversations about this on the forum before and many people agreed.

edit: WTF this is not what I wanted to quote :duck:

Sorry, Potter

darkgaga

But she says she knows what she wants to say with the new music. Thats good right?

LynpheaStar

I think new music is coming is coming before AHS after her saying this about monsters 

She mentioned Left Shark? lol

LanasNerfGun
36 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

I'm glad that she knows what she wants to say with this album. :giveup:

Exactly!  I recall she said that when Born This Way came out (or it might have been before) she already knew what she wanted the overarching message for her next album to be (art in the forefront).  In her interview a few days ago she said she didn't yet know what she wanted to say with her next album which was truly alarming.  Hopefully with this new surge of clarity the rest of the album-making process will be swift.

Shadowcrest
13 minutes ago, Whispering said:

If you are tired of the song and the interviews supporting it, ignore them. 

Great interview! I'm happy to see her reconnecting with radio stations and I love what we are hearing about the next album! 

that's not all she talks about in the interviews, i'm not skipping them. I'm allowed to be annoyed by the song and still pay attention to interviews :air::air:

ARTPOPNick
29 minutes ago, LM said:

Am I the only one who feels like she's tired of being a popstar and she wants to be an actress and release an album every 10 years? I am 99% wrong but she is not as passionate about her music as she used to be

exactly my thoughts :( 

What About Us
5 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

exactly my thoughts :( 

She's passionate with her music and she wants to make it a surprise for us. Be glad new music is on the way from her!

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

Whispering
23 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

that's not all she talks about in the interviews, i'm not skipping them. I'm allowed to be annoyed by the song and still pay attention to interviews 

The interviews at these radio stations are happening because of the song. It is ridiculous to expect something different. 

ARTPOPNick
4 minutes ago, GardenOfEden said:

She's passionate with her music and she wants to make it a surprise for us. Be glad new music is on the way from her!

yeah but it sounded like she is tired of making music.. it almost sounded like LG5 is her last album for the next 5 years... But you know it's gaga, she changes her mind every 5 seconds.. but it's just the way she said: if i don't make another album or finish the one i've been making..  it sounded like: there won't be a new album for the next ... years (maybe she wants to do a movie, get children, that can take up 5-10 years), like she just wants to finish this one and then she's done... 

Shadowcrest
6 minutes ago, Whispering said:

The interviews at these radio stations are happening because of the song. It is ridiculous to expect something different. 

i'm not arguing with you again, I'll opt to be annoyed by the song and pay attention to the interviews.

What About Us
5 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

yeah but it sounded like she is tired of making music.. it almost sounded like LG5 is her last album for the next 5 years... But you know it's gaga, she changes her mind every 5 seconds.. but it's just the way she said: if i don't make another album or finish the one i've been making..  it sounded like: there won't be a new album for the next ... years (maybe she wants to do a movie, get children, that can take up 5-10 years), like she just wants to finish this one and then she's done... 

I don't really think she's tired of making music as much as she is people telling her how to make her music and when to release it. I guess she doesn't want those pressures on her.

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

Archived