šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga's radio interview 3/9 on 104.3 My FM

Shipper

Featured Posts

Gangie

YAAAAAAASSSSS B!tch! That's what I've been asking for so long! I'm glad that she's focused on the album atm and knows HOW MUCH we want it to be done... Now get to work Biatch!Ā 

16281c40-79e8-0133-6e95-0aecee5a8273.gif

If I like it, then that's what I get!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mariomania1234

I'm glad that she knows what she wantsĀ to say with this album.Ā :giveup:

ChicaSkas
34 minutes ago, MichaelC said:

Another day, another TIHTY interview

And this is bad how?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Shadowcrest
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

And this is bad how?

It's not bad, but I'm tired of that song, I was hoping it would be over after the last performanceĀ :toofunny::toofunny:

TerrenceV2
21 minutes ago, amenvodka said:

I loved it when she said that she did a lot of reflection on what she wants to say on this album and that now she knows it, especially when she mentioned it in relation to TIHTY bringing awareness and trying to do as much in order to make the world a better place before she brings children into the world. I feel like we're about to have a record that's so empowering and political it will make Born This Way look like Hillary Clinton's stance on same sex marriage in the 90's.

Well I think TIHTY is dullĀ compared to how 'in your face' and direct,Ā raw Born This Way was.

playground love - josef salvat

Americano
3 minutes ago, Brodinsky said:

Well I think TIHTY is dullĀ compared to how 'in your face' and direct,Ā raw Born This Way was.

Born This Way had bigĀ disco influence and was super 80s pop..Ā Not very raw lol

BadHeavyMetalQueen
49 minutes ago, Shipper said:

id she would love to do more but she knowsĀ "HER FANS WILL WAIT OUTSIDE HER HOUSE WITH PITCH FORKS if she doesn't release an album soon. (So glad she knows this)

Omg :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:Ā 

ChicaSkas

crazy.gif

DOWNLOAD ALL TEH THINGSĀ 

excited.gif

Part One

Part Two

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

littlepotter

At this point I'm really just listening to her interviews to see how many ways she has to avoid every question. It's quite entertaining.

chaeri pls

Am I the only one who feels like she's tired of being a popstar and she wants to be an actress and release an album every 10 years? I am 99% wrong but she is not asĀ passionate about her music as she used to be

Lextyr97
1 minute ago, LM said:

Am I the only one who feels like she's tired of being a popstar and she wants to be an actress and release an album every 10 years? I am 99% wrong but she is not asĀ passionate about her music as she used to be

I was thinking the same unfortunately. Guess we'll have to see when it drops.

Fiona Apple

She looked more sure on this interview.But still looks like the music isn't coming anytime soon...

Archived