💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Five Years of "Till The World Ends"

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Britney Spears' second single from her album "Femme Fatale" has now been out for 5 years! I find that impossible to believe, but its true. The song was released to iTunes on March 4, 2011 and was sent to radio on March 7th. 

This is the most successful song from "Femme Fatale" and was the 27th biggest hit of 2011, according to Billboard (bigger than The Edge of Glory, which was the 29th, just to add some perspective). It was the 16th most played song on Top 40 radio that year. The song has sold approximately 3 million copies. It is Britney's 4th most successful solo hit after "BOMT", "Womanizer", and "3".

"Till the World Ends" has been referred to as Britney's best since "Toxic". Rolling Stone and Billboard critically named it the third best song of 2011 and PopCrush named it the best song of 2011.

tumblr_m7h8egWV8w1rvsiquo4_500.gif

Spoiler

(But it was also written and produced by he who shall not be named :toofunny:)

PopThatArt

Disgusting. Terrible song by a rapist producer! Maybe even 2 rapist producers. 

Go see A Star is Born

Mister Gaga

Such a bop :giveup: 

Keep on daaaancing till the world ends :giveup: But let's not forget that Kesha wrote it :green:

What About Us
1 minute ago, Mister Gaga said:

Keep on daaaancing till the world ends :giveup: But let's not forget that Kesha wrote it :green:

Britney co-wrote one of the songs I like from Femme Fatale as well called "Scary." :)

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

What About Us

However, I really love this song! This, Hold It Against Me, Scary, Criminal, Don't Keep Me Waiting and I Wanna Go were my favorite FF songs.

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

malazam

Oh oh oh oh ohhh

It's a good pop song, I used to listen it a lot

Not #1 sold 3 million

Hold It Against Me went #1 and sold 1,7  million

Another proof that the #1 means nothing 

2 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

That's news for me 

another shot before we kiss the other side

mcphee

I love this song and album so much! :giveup: I only recently discovered it too! No idea it was this successful! 

Quartz

And dammit, that Femme Fatale remix with Ke$ha and Nicki Minaj is da BOMB. Like it slays entire families. Let me listen to it right now.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

DiscoHeaven23
2 minutes ago, Imperial POP said:

Kesha wrote this song. Not Dr. Luke. Get your facts straight.

Woah that was a harsh reaction, especially when your wrong.

The songs billed writers are:

Lukasz Gottwalk (Dr. Luke)

Alexander Kronlund

Max Martin

Kesha Sebert

Kanye West
26 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Woah that was a harsh reaction, especially when your wrong.

The songs billed writers are:

Lukasz Gottwalk (Dr. Luke)

Alexander Kronlund

Max Martin

Kesha Sebert

A harsh reaction is justified when people are trashing the song simply because they think Dr. Luke wrote it when Kesha actually wrote it.

And no. I'm not wrong. Kesha wrote the song herself. Dr. Luke is credited for additional writing, similar to how RedOne received writing credit for Bad Romance.

KANYEWEST.COM

DiscoHeaven23
4 minutes ago, Imperial POP said:

A harsh reaction is justified when people are trashing the song simply because they think Dr. Luke wrote it when Kesha actually wrote it.

And no. I'm not wrong. Kesha wrote the song herself. Dr. Luke is credited for additional writing, similar to how RedOne received writing credit for Bad Romance.

I'm not trashing this song,

I'm the one who wrote the post praising it haha 

I'm pointing out how I feel guilty for liking it now. 

If Luke is credited for additional writing that means he wrote it...along with others. Just like Gaga's writing credits on "Til It Happens to You".

Kanye West
1 minute ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I'm not trashing this song,

I'm the one who wrote the post praising it haha 

I'm pointing out how I feel guilty for liking it now. 

If Luke is credited for additional writing that means he wrote it...along with others. Just like Gaga's writing credits on "Til It Happens to You".

I didn't say you were the one trashing the song, but plenty of others are doing so in this thread based on the assumption that Dr. Luke wrote it.

And no. It is not like Gaga's credits on "Til It Happens to You". I just gave you an example of what it would be on par with. It's on par with Gaga's writing credits on "Bad Romance". The song wouldn't be much different without Dr. Luke's additional writing. It was originally Kesha's song.

KANYEWEST.COM

Killa

One of my favorite from Bitney. I was always, like c'mon this is the greatest song eva, right?? And no one cared...:duck:

From an interview of Kesha i have the idea that she composed the song and then it was worked. So she's the main composers even if it's a co-written with the swidish mafia

Archived