💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Sia is coming to my country

nicos

Featured Posts

In August Sia is coming to my city, Budapest (Sziget Festival) and I'm sooo excited about it :flutter: 

Have you ever been to a Sia concert? If yes, tell me about it.

Day Ticket costs 18.000 Ft (59 Euro), is it worth it only for Sia? :wtf:

12791096_10154043329438408_5395065945245

pink sushi

I paid $110 to go to Lollapalooza festival last August JUST to see Marina. :rip: 

And it rained right before she went on so they shortened her set! :wtf: 

I actually didn't think it was very worth it because Marina ended up coming to Chicago to do solo shows two other times last year which I also went to. :rip: But if Sia isn't gonna be doing a solo tour anytime soon then go see her! Plus she will probably be a headliner so her set should be fairly long. 

Laceface

Well she hasn't toured since her older material, so consider it worth it :giveup: she's coming here for V Festival but I really want a solo tour. She said the festival dates are a trial to see if she'd like to tour by herself.

Music

she is an amazing performer and has one of the best voices in the industry - especially when performing live! she seriously has had an undeniable influence on the music industry.

i hope you have an unforgettable time, she has a contagious personality and an awesome stage presence <3

I'd definitely pay that to see Sia! I'd absolutely love to see her live, but I can't afford to go to a festival just to see her :(

Yes. Sziget has an awesome line-up this year, so probably there are amazing artists besides Sia playing that day as well.

PaperIz

Do it because there's no guarantee that she'll tour again. Praying she does though! That voice :giveup: 

super ultra

Ha tenyleg nagyon kivancsi vagy ra, akkor megeri. De aznap sok jo mas fellepo is lesz (pont erre megyek en is), szoval addig tudod a zenei izlesedet boviteni. :laughga:

30 minutes ago, super ultra said:

Ha tenyleg nagyon kivancsi vagy ra, akkor megeri. De aznap sok jo mas fellepo is lesz (pont erre megyek en is), szoval addig tudod a zenei izlesedet boviteni. :laughga:

kik lesznek aznap?

super ultra
1 hour ago, nicos said:

kik lesznek aznap?

Engem Years & Years, The Neighbourhood erdekel, tobbit nem tudom, de oldalon fent van neveknel. 

Archived