other

DJ White Shadow expresses his feelings towards Kim Kardashian

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

I agree completely with what he posted. There are a lot of vapid people out there.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Morphine Prince

What he's saying may be true however it's hypocritical.

Do you watch p0rn? Because those actors are solely celebrated on the merit of their bodies.   

Harry

Telling people to aspire to be the best they can be is of course a positive thing, but shaming people that are proud of their bodies to do so is not. I don't think there's a single person that's praising Kim as a genius and a role model for showing her body, so the bit about her being "celebrated solely on the merit" of her body is really not true.

It's true, what he said about your social media following not being the most important thing in our lives, but that's true as a general rule, not just for nudity. He's in no position to tell people how they should present themselves. 

Brainiac

I agree with him. And Kim Kardashian and the rest of her family are nothing but attention fame whores who should not be looked up to as "role models" in any sense of the word. 

Being proud of your naked body is nothing to be ashamed of. We shouldn't have to hide our bomb ass nudes because we live in a world that crucifixes anyone who posts nudes that aren't "tasteful" or "artistic." but that's the world we live in and people will always judge you. My generation may be woke & realize having a picture of your titties on the internet doesn't effect your IQ, work ethic, qualifications, ect, but the people in charge of companies? jobs? scholarships? All older generation who probably won't hire you if your xxx selfies come up while they're researching you. So, while I wish we could all show off our hot ass bods like Kim does, it's really foolish to post that stuff online so freely. Crop your face out:hor:

kiss kiss

Angel Down

What's wrong with showing your body? WTF
Should we keep our bodies secret or covered for what? Just because I like to show my body doesn't mean I'm not as intelligent as the one who doesn't want to.  What sort of stereotypes are these?

Btw, his best friend (Gaga) has appeared almost naked publicly a million times. So what?

Judas Oyster
12 minutes ago, Black Salvatore said:

Btw, his best friend (Gaga) has appeared almost naked publicly a million times. So what?

He's specifically talking about social media like 'gram

holy scheisse

Some of yall are just missing the point. Like usual. I agree They are a shallow and vapid family. They represent " reality tv" which is a plague to society.  

Arkar Phyomin

Gaga is naked but shes not famous for naked but for her singing

for Kim , famous bcoz of sextape 

i medici
1 minute ago, holyscheisse said:

Some of yall are just missing the point. Like usual. I agree They are a shallow and vapid family. They represent " reality tv" which is a plague to society.  

Reality TV is just entertainment so you are basically saying that entertainment is a plague to society. And I don't think you can say that in any way cause then music and movies and sports etc. Are all a plague including gaga. 

Archived