chromaticka

Featured Posts

Mr Ricky

Ooooooooooooooooooooorr...

It came on her most used emojis screen, so she just uses it? :awkney: 

Crossfit

13VictorC
16 minutes ago, Bacchus said:

It might be related to the Butterfly Effect (Chaos Theory) :hor: That's a rly nice concept for her to approach, the geeks will be all over her stuff.

It's about that metaphorical allegory used to explain the Chaos Theory, telling about a flap of a butterfly wings on a side of the planet, that leads to a tornado on its other side. It's about how little modifications of an input's variable value lead to an exponentially increased value of the output. She might use it to talk about how little stuff in her artistry have a large effect in the outcome of her efforts, or about how you can do big stuff, no matter how small you are/feel, because collective efforts are aggregated at one point or another.

Chaos Theory also talks about destruction for the sake of creation, and about how every small decision leads to a set of alternatives, and they all converge towards a point of chaos, in which everything is destroyed to make space for fresh creations and chaos, again and again. It's a bit like Born This Way, but through a different's discipline's set of theories.

This forum needs more comments like this.

homomo
15 minutes ago, Sister said:

Not tornadoes Gaga, they scare me completely.

I storm chase them every spring/summer! They are honestly super beautiful. No need to fear them, unless you're in its direct path!

DiscoHeaven23

Confirmed: Gaga will be covering "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" on LG5

The song will feature Liza Minnelli

4 minutes ago, 13VictorC said:

This forum needs more comments like this.

Aw :sara:

I just studied Cybernetics and Chaos Theory and it's a rly rly wonderful subject & it has to do with life at a rly eye-opening level. I'll be happy if Gaga plans to use it as a base for this album, it provides a lot of great material for creation.

Sister
2 minutes ago, Stellar said:

I storm chase them every spring/summer! They are honestly super beautiful. No need to fear them, unless you're in its direct path!

I can understand one finding them beautiful and I can even see it myself, but my fear of them knows zero logic, lol. The world seems so unreal and magical when you are in the middle of one, that is a great job to provide though, storm chasing.:flutter:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Shadow

Dorothy's twister that transports her to Oz? It might be nothing and we're grasping at straws.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Shadow
13 minutes ago, Stellar said:

Sounds like a dangerous job, stay safe, dude.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Erich Johnson

It can be interpreted literally too. As a creative tornado, gaga this wrapped in a whirlwind of ideas
but keep calm (eye of storm).

Vomiting ideas 2.0:lolga:

Schizophonic
25 minutes ago, Bacchus said:

Aw :sara:

I just studied Cybernetics and Chaos Theory and it's a rly rly wonderful subject & it has to do with life at a rly eye-opening level. I'll be happy if Gaga plans to use it as a base for this album, it provides a lot of great material for creation.

totally with you on your theory.

she can use it as a metaphor for so much things that happened to her in the past years....

without her exboyfriend luke, she would never got to meet taylor on this day on this set.

without her painfull expieriences, she could never help other people like she does.

without the people who betraied her, she would never have the team she got right now.

she can relate that to almost everything i expect her to write songs on.
even dissstracks (and i hope she dont!) would be possible.

in context with her hints on "time/clock/tictok" it would make total sense, even if i think that "time" is just a hint and not  working or song title.

Schizophonic

bit offtopic but by talking theories....

i would love her to have a guestappeareance in the big bang theory. as a geek-musician who wants to find out how to technically write a hit or sth like that. not as herself but as a crazy geek and it could be so funny and full of hints to her carreer. bit like the simpsons episode.

evgenigerm2
3 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

I feel that shes telling us so many clues but we are too stupid to decode them:saladga:

This :emma:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Archived