💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Do you think Gaga's popularity will rise with LG5?

kevinthesheep

Featured Posts

LaLuna

The thing is, back in 2009-2011, she was the "it" girl who was known for her catchy songs and crazy outfits. Now she's more than that, she's an established artist whose real talent is finally being recognized, people now see that she's not a one-trick pony and that she doesn't need to rely on shock value to stay relevant. She'll still be popular, but on a different level. 

Bad Bromance
15 minutes ago, TheCountess said:

The thing is, back in 2009-2011, she was the "it" girl who was known for her catchy songs and crazy outfits. Now she's more than that, she's an established artist whose real talent is finally being recognized, people now see that she's not a one-trick pony and that she doesn't need to rely on shock value to stay relevant. She'll still be popular, but on a different level. 

This right here.  Back in 2009, 2010 and 2011, Gaga was still relatively new to the scene and people of course were searching her on Google because the new "it girl effect" was still in full swing.  At this point in her career, she will be popular again when her new single and album drop, but I don't think we'll see the same levels of popularity we saw earlier in her career.

Don't worry, guys.  Gaga is going to be just fine.  Are you guys forgetting she can sing and put on a show like no other?  Gaga will come back stronger than ever.  Maybe not with the same intensity she had in her earlier days, but enough to make headlines and other fan bases seethe.   :hor:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Gagz4Gaga

tbh, i would love her to accumulate more and more respect as an Artiste than just regain popularity as a pop star. you can't really compare her to others. :hor:

nostalgia’s for geeks

yes and

I really want it, It would be great, but I don't know :giveup:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

RAMROD

Yes she will, impending doom to all these basics tbh.

tumblr_inline_o3c4sefEG21roe0hu_540.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

59 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

This right here.  Back in 2009, 2010 and 2011, Gaga was still relatively new to the scene and people of course were searching her on Google because the new "it girl effect" was still in full swing.  At this point in her career, she will be popular again when her new single and album drop, but I don't think we'll see the same levels of popularity we saw earlier in her career.

Don't worry, guys.  Gaga is going to be just fine.  Are you guys forgetting she can sing and put on a show like no other?  Gaga will come back stronger than ever.  Maybe not with the same intensity she had in her earlier days, but enough to make headlines and other fan bases seethe.   :hor:

Gaga may not reach the heights from 2009-2011, but she'll be around for decades to come. :)

Bad Bromance
10 hours ago, Wenli said:

Gaga may not reach the heights from 2009-2011, but she'll be around for decades to come. :)

Exactly my point!  Gaga will be respected for her artistry and being a phenomenal singer and will be around for as long as she lives.   :D

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived