rumor

It's a game release date

Butterfly

Featured Posts

MonsterOfficial

ugh i hate it when fake accounts make these DaVinci code mess 

exorcise my mind

Solitaire

can we just talk about this fan made video for Brooklyn Nights that was a recommend video after the first video in to OP ended... like :duck: (some of the visuals are really cool tho)

OT: I think the OP is trying to be a mysterious insider that's giving us the release date of LG5 really cryptically but isn't doing it in a very understandable manner (I think they want us to think the release date is Gaga's birthday).

- Previously Sycothisis

KURUSHITOVSKA

Uh! Someone just had a cracked copy of Adobe Premiere and wanted to hype us thinkng that we were silly. :neyde: She's working with Intel, how would her team do those crappy vids omg

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

malazam
10 minutes ago, dannydevito said:

Idk how you guys don't get it, it's easy as pie.

The user published 3 videos:

3 videos + 29 (Gaga's age): 32

32 - 5 (Gaga's albums w/ C2C): 27

27 - 23 (Gaga's age when she became famous): 4

4 - 1 (Times Gaga flopped): 3

3 - 0 (Times Katy Perry received a Grammy): 3

LG5 CONFIRMED

Date of release: 04/27/32 at 03:03 am

Anyway, what the heck are you using? That's hard stuff

another shot before we kiss the other side

malazam
10 minutes ago, Solitaire said:

can we just talk about this fan made video for Brooklyn Nights that was a recommend video after the first video in to OP ended... like :duck: (some of the visuals are really cool tho)

OT: I think the OP is trying to be a mysterious insider that's giving us the release date of LG5 really cryptically but isn't doing it in a very understandable manner (I think they want us to think the release date is Gaga's birthday).

The only thing I like on it is 3:11 - 3:16 which gives a vibe of the visuals of the second version of BTW  mv

The rest is just :ohno::duck:

another shot before we kiss the other side

PoshLife
14 minutes ago, Solitaire said:

Well I was gonna call it a mess but I ended up watching the entire thing so maybe the mess is me :rip:

Some of the visuals are really cool, but it was like it couldn't decide what kind of video it wanted to be. It had some interesting fashion and techy stuff, but then it tried to have a weird sci-fi storyline in the second verse, then a few brief scenes were just normal naked people lying around, then more fashion.

Where do people get this footage anyway. I mean surely someone didn't film all this stuff just for an ARTPOP outtake haha

Nicogly
50 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Well I was gonna call it a mess but I ended up watching the entire thing so maybe the mess is me :rip:

Some of the visuals are really cool, but it was like it couldn't decide what kind of video it wanted to be. It had some interesting fashion and techy stuff, but then it tried to have a weird sci-fi storyline in the second verse, then a few brief scenes were just normal naked people lying around, then more fashion.

Where do people get this footage anyway. I mean surely someone didn't film all this stuff just for an ARTPOP outtake haha

The scify part is from a music video by Daphne Guinnes called Evening in space, or something like that. Then the rest is probably from fashion videos or things of that nature, nothing is original from the uploader, its simply a mashup. 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Butterfly
8 hours ago, BloodyMonster said:

Wtf is this? It can't be true with 'Butterfly' as your username

7 hours ago, Pablo said:

Boris is that u?

I'm one of you. I'm not a Gaga if that's your question.

Archived