💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Taylor

I found the story behind "you are SO WEIRD" (and the spoiler button :emma:)

Spoiler

Well... One day I was at 3580 posts and I dared myself to get to 4000 posts by the end of the day.

Nobody was online so I created a dupe, Yuri, in order to spam the SNSD thread with our fake conversation to rank up dem posts.

I never told anybody about the dupe cause it was only made to boost my post count (I also voted for :hyo: with it)

And that was the day I posted ~600 times between the accounts and posted 420 times at least on my account in one day.

When I got caught with all the dupes I made for voting for :hyo: Yuri was banned

"dem posts" :rip: 

PoshLife
7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I found the story behind "you are SO WEIRD" (and the spoiler button :emma:)

Reveal hidden contents

Well... One day I was at 3580 posts and I dared myself to get to 4000 posts by the end of the day.

Nobody was online so I created a dupe, Yuri, in order to spam the SNSD thread with our fake conversation to rank up dem posts.

I never told anybody about the dupe cause it was only made to boost my post count (I also voted for :hyo: with it)

And that was the day I posted ~600 times between the accounts and posted 420 times at least on my account in one day.

When I got caught with all the dupes I made for voting for :hyo: Yuri was banned

"dem posts" :rip: 

@Viola teas tbh

• Like 1

Taylor

Remember when I used to put so much effort into posting news related content here :emma:

I'd like, centre everything.
Embed a picture and paste the important parts of the article.
Bold the heading.
Put in a source.

:flop:

Nowadays you're lucky if I spell everything correctly and autocorrect hasn't changed any of my words to something I didn't mean :emma: 

• Like 1

Taylor
1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

@Viola teas tbh

@Viola should come back (again) 

With a new name

Because... Well, it's bound to happen

:emma: :teehee: 

• Like 1

PoshLife

oh yeah we'd be like 

BESTie gets Endometriosis, Never Coming Back

[pic]

[three paragraphs we won't read]

Source: Allkpop

Taylor
Just now, PoshLife said:

oh yeah we'd be like 

BESTie gets Endometriosis, Never Coming Back

[pic]

[three paragraphs we won't read]

Source: Allkpop

Haha, exactly

But I always did Source | instead of : cause we had the "|" (idk what it's called) in the thread title :toofunny: 

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Haha, exactly

But I always did Source | instead of : cause we had the "|" (idk what it's called) in the thread title :toofunny: 

omg I remember that actually :toofunny:

Remember when we did artist of the week or whatever and I got mad that it was never a group I liked

Taylor
Just now, PoshLife said:

omg I remember that actually :toofunny:

Remember when we did artist of the week or whatever and I got mad that it was never a group I liked

Artist of the week... The true downfall of this thread... :emma:

Fun fact: When Viola and I were originally planning to make the thread, I suggested we had an "Artist of the Fortnight" 

That's when I learned 'fortnight' was a British word and wasn't used in America :toofunny: because she had no clue what I meant 

Taylor
Just now, YCHofficial said:

What 2014-2016 groups do u peeps like

Purfles
OMG
Red Velvet
GFriend

Does STELLAR count? Since they kinda... Rebranded themselves in 2014? :rip: 

YCHofficial

SM K-pop artists collaborate with Katy Perry, Will.i.am, and more to cover John Lennon's "Imagine" for UNICEF

@ 1:55 You have a really peaceful Seohyun.... followed by Katy Perry doing weird face movements and making everything a bit... ''extra''. Annoying ass betch 

fashion monster

I Like That keeps growing on me, and they did a really good job during this performance.