💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper

One of the tracks from the album (Rose Scent Breeze) is a remake/cover of a song by Lee Soo Man, sung by Seulgi, Wendy and Joy

Not them pulling a Lady Gaga and doing more covers :toofunny:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

has any of you ever tried to learn japanese or korean?

I've heard that the korean writing system is so easy that you learn it in a week or so and read everything and understand that

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

PopReaper
8 minutes ago, MARLON BRANDO said:

I've heard that the korean writing system is so easy that you learn it in a week or so and read everything and understand that

I thought about learning Korean once a couple years ago but then gave up very quickly :emma:

PoshLife
10 minutes ago, MARLON BRANDO said:

Yeah, I studied Japanese for two years during college. I've forgotten a lot of it by now, but I'm capable of having a little conversation every once in a while. There were some Japanese people in my grad school program last year that I could talk to a little.

And I briefly learned some VERY basic Korean this past summer when I went to Seoul, but again I've forgotten most of it by now :emma: I only ever knew like 20 words though.

Just now, PopReaper said:

I thought about learning Korean once a couple years ago but then gave up very quickly :emma:

Just now, PoshLife said:

Yeah, I studied Japanese for two years during college. I've forgotten a lot of it by now, but I'm capable of having a little conversation every once in a while. There were some Japanese people in my grad school program last year that I could talk to a little.

And I briefly learned some VERY basic Korean this past summer when I went to Seoul, but again I've forgotten most of it by now :emma: I only ever knew like 20 words though.

me too but with japanese but I also gave up I felt that learning either japanese or korean is useless since the only countires that uses them are well japan and korea, it wouldn't give me anything like learning english or french

but it's something that I really want to do but agh ain't nobody got time to sit and learn all of that, lol I think it's enough with just spanish and english

a shame because the korean writing system is really beautiful and I wish I could write that and the sound of japanese is very pleasing to the ears

oh well

maybe next tiem on my next life, lol

LMFAO I found the ICONIC scene of "LISIADA" in japanese:toofunny: even the translation is ridiculous

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PopReaper said:

One of the tracks from the album (Rose Scent Breeze) is a remake/cover of a song by Lee Soo Man, sung by Seulgi, Wendy and Joy

Not them pulling a Lady Gaga and doing more covers :toofunny:

The snippets were so good up until the last one which is kind of a snooze. The mini could have really used songs like One By One. Taemin, the velvet king.

Hyomin to release dual title tracks "Gold" and "Sketch" from her new mini album

Highlight medely

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/787369

Spoiler

P.s. what's up with all these Naver only videos lately?

-

Jessica has completed filming for her solo debut MV and plans to focus on singing for the first half of the year

CdfZFVWVIAELHoW.jpg

PopReaper
1 hour ago, 2NE1LG said:

The snippets were so good up until the last one which is kind of a snooze. The mini could have really used songs like One By One. Taemin, the velvet king.

ikr, I was hoping they'd go for something more versatile ranging from piano ballads to R&B slow-jams/midtempos like EXO's Playboy and darker upbeat tracks like Sunmi's 24 Hours, but the songs sound pretty much the same :emma:

One By One is legend.gif The guitar :giveup:

We have just over 24 hours until Red Velvet's album is out...

Where is the MV teaser and snippet for the title track? (can't remember what it's called :emma: (July 7th or something in Korean))

PopReaper
Just now, Taylor said:

We have just over 24 hours until Red Velvet's album is out...

Where is the MV teaser and snippet for the title track? (can't remember what it's called :emma: (July 7th or something in Korean))

I thought it'd come out w/ that 1st group teaser, but that didn't happen :emma:

inb4 they just release an audio teaser on instagram and that's it :emma:

14 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

I thought it'd come out w/ that 1st group teaser, but that didn't happen :emma:

inb4 they just release an audio teaser on instagram and that's it :emma:

Maybe midnight KST today :( 

@Bi Rain the signed Hyomin album on Mwave is the regular edition. YesAsia have also started selling the signed regular editions, but no signed limited editions...