Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

nP9WuY.gif

:emma: hello bitches

another 2000 pages here we come

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.
  • Like 3

Reminder that Lee Hi's half album is out in less than 24 hours :excited2: 

• Like 1

PopReaper

Agency Releases Official Statement About Yoon Sungmo of Supernova’s Drunk Driving Arrest Earlier Today

supernova-yoon-sungmo.png

Maroo Entertainment, the agency that manages six-member idolSupernova (Choshinsung) releases an official statement about member Yoon Sungmo‘s drunk driving arrest.

Maroo Entertainment writes: “Yoon Sungmo had dinner with light drinks with an acquaintance and around 1:20 a.m. today [Monday, March 7 KST], he was on his way home, driving his own car. Because there were no cars on the road at that time of the night, he ignored the traffic light and was about to enter an alley when he saw a police checkpoint and was found to be drunk driving. After being tested, he was found to have a blood alcohol content of 0.092 percent and he has currently been sent home by the police.”

Maroo Entertainment also writes that it is still in the process of finding out more details and promises to reach out when the police investigation is complete.

Member Yoon Sungmo is reflecting on his mistakes, says Maroo Entertainment, and plans on fully complying with any further investigations. Maroo Entertainment also takes the blame for not being able to take care of its artist properly. It concludes with an apology to fans for causing them concern and promises to work harder so something like this doesn’t happen again.

Early, it reported by MBN that a member of a male idol group that is popular in Japan has been arrested by the police after being involved in a drunk driving accident. According to the report, a 30-year-old (Korean reckoning) Mr. Yoon drove over the center line in a road in Samjeon-dong and made an illegal U-turn. He was ordered to stop, but he ignored it and tried to drive away. He then hit a telephone pole and continued trying to drive away, but after making a sudden left turn and stopping in a street in Seokchon-dong, the police car chasing him crashed into him. Two policemen were injured in the crash.

What the official statement from Maroo says about the incident differs in certain details from MBN’s report. It may be that Maroo Entertainment has yet to learn the full details or there was a mistake in the initial report. Stay tuned for updates.

---

@PoshLife :rip:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"
  • Like 1

AyaKara

Hey guys, I've realized that the thread is a bit laggy. If you're going to post media, it should be videos so members can hear the group that you're talking about (and get to see them in the process :sara: ). Pictures take up a lot of bandwidth and at least members without a strong PC can still come in here and chat about their favorite groups without worrying about lag :laughga:

we should have never gotten stickied :neyde: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

PoshLife
7 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

Agency Releases Official Statement About Yoon Sungmo of Supernova’s Drunk Driving Arrest Earlier Today

supernova-yoon-sungmo.png

Maroo Entertainment, the agency that manages six-member idolSupernova (Choshinsung) releases an official statement about member Yoon Sungmo‘s drunk driving arrest.

Maroo Entertainment writes: “Yoon Sungmo had dinner with light drinks with an acquaintance and around 1:20 a.m. today [Monday, March 7 KST], he was on his way home, driving his own car. Because there were no cars on the road at that time of the night, he ignored the traffic light and was about to enter an alley when he saw a police checkpoint and was found to be drunk driving. After being tested, he was found to have a blood alcohol content of 0.092 percent and he has currently been sent home by the police.”

Maroo Entertainment also writes that it is still in the process of finding out more details and promises to reach out when the police investigation is complete.

Member Yoon Sungmo is reflecting on his mistakes, says Maroo Entertainment, and plans on fully complying with any further investigations. Maroo Entertainment also takes the blame for not being able to take care of its artist properly. It concludes with an apology to fans for causing them concern and promises to work harder so something like this doesn’t happen again.

Early, it reported by MBN that a member of a male idol group that is popular in Japan has been arrested by the police after being involved in a drunk driving accident. According to the report, a 30-year-old (Korean reckoning) Mr. Yoon drove over the center line in a road in Samjeon-dong and made an illegal U-turn. He was ordered to stop, but he ignored it and tried to drive away. He then hit a telephone pole and continued trying to drive away, but after making a sudden left turn and stopping in a street in Seokchon-dong, the police car chasing him crashed into him. Two policemen were injured in the crash.

What the official statement from Maroo says about the incident differs in certain details from MBN’s report. It may be that Maroo Entertainment has yet to learn the full details or there was a mistake in the initial report. Stay tuned for updates.

---

@PoshLife :rip:

Noooooo he's my favorite member!

"Because there were no cars on the road at that time of the night, he ignored the traffic light..."

Great reasoning, Maroo :rip: 

YCHofficial

@MARLON BRANDO tbh you or someone else should make a AKB48 thread, cuz dem queens need their own space where we can post about them 24 hours a day with hearts in our eyes :flutter:

• Like 1

PopReaper

If I knew what I knew now (wouldn't ever loved ya)
Girl ya heart so cold its blue
Got a soul as black as night
Lead me on, lead me on, let me loose

tumblr_inline_o0d7n75lfu1tc5jso_500.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
12 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

@MARLON BRANDO tbh you or someone else should make a AKB48 thread, cuz dem queens need their own space where we can post about them 24 hours a day with hearts in our eyes :flutter:

That's not a bad idea! I finally listened to "Halloween Night" all the way through and it's good! I seem to recall there being other AKB48 fans in GGD, I don't think they post here cuz we generally focus more on kpop. So perhaps Japan's national girl group has graduated to being thread-worthy.

• Like 1

Still can't find any physical copies of 4TEN's mini album...

Lying person on one hallyu :green: 

36 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Still can't find any physical copies of 4TEN's mini album...

Lying person on one hallyu :green: 

Did they say they were already out? 

Hopefully they'll put out a physical version.

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain