Edited by Irrelevant
광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant

this song confuses me nnn. sua and siyoon snapped

Edited by Irrelevant
광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

PoshLife
3 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

@PoshLife Utada’s album comes out next spring :giveup: :giveup: :giveup: More details will be announced next month

OMG I came here to report on "Crazy For You" being released later this month, I didn't even see the news about an album

Hopefully by the spring we'll actually be able to get Find Love...

PopReaper
18 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

OMG I came here to report on "Crazy For You" being released later this month, I didn't even see the news about an album

Hopefully by the spring we'll actually be able to get Find Love...

The press release on her website confirmed Find Love will be on the album, we can finally stop worrying about it being shelved forever :legend: Face My Fears will also be a part of it… :emma: And no Darenimo Iwanai apparently

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
3 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

The press release on her website confirmed Find Love will be on the album, we can finally stop worrying about it being shelved forever :legend: Face My Fears will also be a part of it… :emma: And no Darenimo Iwanai apparently

I'm okay with all of this lmao

Not that I need Face My Fears to be on the album, but hopefully that means she decided that song fits better with the album than Darenimo Iwanai which I'm really not a fan of. (Though more likely she's just putting it on there to boost album sales)

PopReaper

Mess, a (Blackswan) Leia fanpage posted earlier today that one of Leia's relatives texted them saying she's being bullied by Fatou, and Leia just liked a couple of posts on Twitter/Instagram referring to these allegations.:bradley:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
17 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

Mess, a (Blackswan) Leia fanpage posted earlier today that one of Leia's relatives texted them saying she's being bullied by Fatou, and Leia just liked a couple of posts on Twitter/Instagram referring to these allegations.:bradley:

oh dear god

PoshLife

This looks cool, but also kinda weird cuz the stage is so HUGE but it's usually just the three of them standing in the middle of it

BUtterfield 8
6 hours ago, PopReaper said:

Oh no