other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Martijn
3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Wait :emma: there is no CD in any of the pictures :rip:

Inb4 there is just no CD in the box :toofunny: 

oh sh**, maybe there's a jewel case after all. that's probably where the lyric booklet goes... :saladga:

Martijn

Park Bom might be hinting at a comeback. Based on the translation she says something about dieting and she's being mysterious about what she's listening to.
I love her and I wish her the best, but I'm not sure how a comeback of hers would do at this point.

-

Taeyeon revealed the tracklist of her upcoming comeback and one of the songs features one of NCT's rappers Lucas. A combination I never expected (since he only debuted recently and his korean isn't great yet), but I'm excited nonetheless

Dff9h6uUYAAuX0Y.jpg

1 minute ago, Martijn said:

Taeyeon revealed the tracklist of her upcoming comeback and one of the songs features one of NCT's rappers Lucas. A combination I never expected (since he only debuted recently and his korean isn't great yet), but I'm excited nonetheless

Dff9h6uUYAAuX0Y.jpg

I seen the picture earlier and nooo at one of the songs just being the instrumental... we need as much new Taeyeon as we can get :green:

At least the price of her album is pretty cheap... It's like $11... My Voice Deluxe was like double that haha

Martijn
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

I seen the picture earlier and nooo at one of the songs just being the instrumental... we need as much new Taeyeon as we can get :green:

At least the price of her album is pretty cheap... It's like $11... My Voice Deluxe was like double that haha

inb4 the title track is just a korean version of this

Martijn

So, originally we were supposed to get BP's MV teaser today, but now we're getting it tomorrow... Not surprised

Spoiler

They probably had to edit out the scenes of Jennie with the bindi on her forehead

YCHofficial
1 hour ago, Martijn said:

So, originally we were supposed to get BP's MV teaser today, but now we're getting it tomorrow... Not surprised

Hide contents

They probably had to edit out the scenes of Jennie with the bindi on her forehead

Pfffffff

RAMROD

BP VLive stream tomorrow better not be laggy :sis:

Also, I just know Jennie is having bindi. That is so mid 1990s skskskks slay

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

Jisoo look different for once :giggle:

BUtterfield 8

So um a new girl group is debuting soon with Kim Seokyung from produce 101 and um...

tumblr_o3pxhpnpyr1rjzfjko1_500.gif

RAMROD

I am pleased with that teaser :applause:

I restrained myself from scrolling down tho, there must be a messy stan war down there somewhere :giggle: