💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

2nd half of Lee Hi's album to be released next week?

I wouldn't be mad at it, considering it's the same project. Do you know what it says at the end tho?

PopReaper

Oh so they're actually releasing another part of that Lee Hi album? I thought "half-album" it was just a weird term YG had created to describe mini-albums :emma:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"
  • Like 1

I hope The Velvet gets better physical packaging than The Red and a thicker photobook pls. SM did RV and SHINee wrong with the jewel case packaging.

I despise YG's release strategies. He better not pull this half album or MADE/EXIT mess when 2NE1 roll back around.

8 minutes ago, 2NE1LG said:

I wouldn't be mad at it, considering it's the same project. Do you know what it says at the end tho?

I think it says

"내 고향 서울엔 
검정치마"

Which translates to:

My home in Seoul yen
Black skirt

:emma: 

9 minutes ago, 2NE1LG said:

I hope The Velvet gets better physical packaging than The Red and a thicker photobook pls. SM did RV and SHINee wrong with the jewel case packaging.

Yeah :(

And the two "different" versions where one had a red disc/box paper stuff and one had blue :rip: 

Edited by Taylor

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yeah :(

And the two "different" versions where one had a red disc/box paper stuff and one had a blue :rip: 

Gagging. I got the blue one and I was so pressed. It was packaged with a poster that had the words "coming soon" instead of the instagram mosaic pic with the tracklist.

2 minutes ago, 2NE1LG said:

Gagging. I got the blue one and I was so pressed. It was packaged with a poster that had the words "coming soon" instead of the instagram mosaic pic with the tracklist.

I got both because I thought the photobooks would be different... :rip:

But nope... :emma: (and I got the two photo cards I didn't want, so that didn't make it any better :lmao:)

Edited by Taylor
Damnit autocorrect... Phonebook? Really? :emma:

PopReaper
11 minutes ago, 2NE1LG said:

I liked ODD's packaging but I do prefer the one they used on the Misconception albums/Everybody. Sherlock's was also great tbh, all those photobooks :giveup:

I think my favourite SM packaging so far has been Red Light's. Two versions (well... there was actually 3) with two different massive photo books.

Yeah, Red Light by far. I love it cause it doesn't scream SM girl group, it was so chill. I got the Sleepy Cats version. Sulli and Krystal were serving for the gawds. The packaging for Taeyeon's I is also gorgeous.

Edited by 2NE1LG

PopReaper

The poster that comes with the Wild Cats ver. of Red Light is :legend:

It's strange that SM let type B (I think Wild Cats :rip:) go out of print:

FKdndzG.jpg

You can't buy it anymore :emma: