Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper
Just now, Taylor said:

Don't think so - and I don't think "Retro Dance Freak" was ever released in the UK :emma:

It wasn't on our "The Fame" albums. 

My version of The Fame/Monster has Retro Dance Freak and it's honestly one of my favorite songs on the album :emma:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
1 minute ago, PopReaper said:

Does Fashion count as an unreleased?

anyway, it's literally the song version of this gif

tumblr_inline_nqbmc8TlCd1rmrxcu_500.gif

I'm counting it as released cuz it was on the Confessions of a Shopaholic soundtrack

and honestly it's better than any of the unreleased songs so it's not fair to compare :rip: 

Martijn

Remember when people thought this was Gaga ft Rihanna? :sweat:

At the time it was a big deal in my country that her video went 'viral' and she got a record deal out of it :toofunny:

PoshLife

Once a few years ago I listened to what I thought was a pitched-down leak and really liked it, but then in the comments someone was like "this is just DNA by Little Mix" :rip:  

I downloaded it tbh

Edited by PoshLife

1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

Once a few years ago I listened to what I thought was a pitched-down leak and really liked it, but then in the comments someone was like "this is just DNA by Little Mix" :rip:  

I downloaded it tbh

Oh god, do you remember that Korean version Little Mix did of one of their songs? :emma: 

I remember in one of the Tap Tap Revenge games, the one for the iPad when it was first released (I can't remember exactly what it was called) but it had a version of "Telephone" without Beyonce and I could never find it anywhere else to download (not that I don't like the original version) :emma: 

Martijn
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Oh god, do you remember that Korean version Little Mix did of one of their songs? :emma: 

Nice idea, bad execution :toofunny:

PoshLife
2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

omg no, what :rip: 

PopReaper

Posh sis it's that same song Wings covered in that video I posted back in the day:

:lolga:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"