Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

YCHofficial

uhu uhu

But YG originally had a bigger group in mind instead of Black Pink. 

Those remaning girls (inlcuding Unpretty Rapstar 2 Sua) are preparing to debut somewhere between now and like... 2018

PopReaper

1 month til Christmas, which means I'm gonna be playing Wish List on a loop until January 1st

tumblr_inline_ogtuvuXnRv1qkztg5_500.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
8 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

1 month til Christmas, which means I'm gonna be playing Wish List on a loop until January 1st

tumblr_inline_ogtuvuXnRv1qkztg5_500.gif

Thas becuz yur fill wizemoshun

Apparently Heize is coming back with a single soon (probably digital... :grr:), so that's about the only thing to hype for at the moment :flop: 

PoshLife

A Japanese artist named Ms. Ooja has a new album out called "Again." I think it's good, but I can't find any videos to post here cuz you know how JPop is.

The songs "I'm Alive," "You are Beautiful," and "Perfect Boy" are standouts.

http://aichun.co/?mp3=49249 In case anyone wants to check it out

MESS! :lmao: 

Did anyone watch MRJKPOP's videos? He kinda just... stopped making them and I noticed he disabled commenting on all his videos.

Apparently he got caught texting with a 15 year old girl on some chatting app and she sent him some... revealing pictures :emma:

And then she posted their entire chat conversation on her tumblr (which was a fan dedication account towards his YouTube videos)

I'm actually dying lmao.gif

Edited by Taylor

PoshLife
38 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Did anyone watch MRJKPOP's videos? He kinda just... stopped making them and I noticed he disabled commenting on all his videos.

Apparently he got caught texting with a 15 year old girl on some chatting app and she sent him some... revealing pictures :emma:

And then she posted their entire chat conversation on her tumblr (which was a fan dedication account towards his YouTube videos)

Oh lord. People were obsessed with him on OneHallyu. Like always begging him to review their fave's new video. Knowing how big he's become, I wonder why he would do something that risky. 

well, the bigger they come... :lolga: 

PopReaper
1 hour ago, Taylor said:

omg I really liked his videos :rip: didn't expect him to be trash :stalkga:

Nowadays I only watch TayNXTGEN's reactions tbh

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

YCHofficial
2 hours ago, Taylor said:

wow

youre legit soooo late

17 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

wow

youre legit soooo late

I was gonna post it last weekend, but... yeah, I didn't :rip: