Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Read this page, it's seriously one of my favorite conversations on this entire site:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

Lol

Slay @PopReaper posting one of my fav Mademoiselle Yulia songs on that page :giveup:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

2 hours ago, PoshLife said:

@YCHofficial let's not argue with @MARLON BRANDO. We've already made it very clear that his gif-spamming and argumentative attitude isn't welcome. And while it is unfortunate that he continues to post in ways that are impertinent to the conversation despite most of us having put him on Ignore weeks or months ago, we'll continue to work with the GGD moderation team to keep his disruptions to a minimum, if not stop them completely.

Utada-Gif.gif

WHAT?

I just made a post about AKB48 and the other user said that no ones cares and started this "little thing" I did nothing wrong, and the other day another one or "maybe the same user" posted of video of the controversy about one member with her head shaved which was a tragic anf hurtful moment for the AKB fans, obviously trying to provocate me

god just look at my posts made in this thread so far, none of them have anything wrong, gosh

Edited by MARLON BRANDO
My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

anyway what happened to Jessica from SNSD?

I thought she was going to be the very first one to have a solo career and I was actually interested to see what she was going to do but she just disappeared

it was Taeyeon the very first one to have a solo career 

YCHofficial
3 minutes ago, MARLON BRANDO said:

anyway what happened to Jessica from SNSD?

I thought she was going to be the very first one to have a solo career and I was actually interested to see what she was going to do but she just disappeared

it was Taeyeon the very first one to have a solo career 

Jessica died and is now in hell with that bald akb48 member

YCHofficial
52 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Wait how long has @YCHofficial been trying to get us to notice this girl? lmao.gif

i feel like a certain ggd user.. being ignored since forever 

3 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

Jessica died and is now in hell with that bald akb48 member

who needs those bitches anyway:applause:

Ex-AKB48 member Itano Tomomi (Tomochin) has stared her solo career and I kinda like her solo singles but I feel like she is trying to be a Namie Amuro 2.0 and kinda copying 4MINUTE with that hat but failing plus she was always one of the AKB48 members with the biggest ego and that could turn people away from her:( but still good

Edited by MARLON BRANDO

23 minutes ago, Taylor said:

:omg: Just found a copy of Ladies' Codes 2nd mini album for a kinda reasonable price...

Wow that's awesome!

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

1 minute ago, Bi Rain said:

Wow that's awesome!

I found it on US Amazon for $40 (still a lot, but a lot cheaper than what they normally sell for :emma:)

I checked and it says 'ships from the United Kingdom' :lmao: they made me pay import duty on something that isn't going to leave my country :smh::toofunny: 

Edited by Taylor

PoshLife
1 minute ago, PopReaper said:

More pictures from Red Velvet's photoshoot in @PoshLife's apartment:

bg_0314_10.jpg

Not them looking like my favorite scene from AHS: Coven

Screen-shot-2013-11-14-at-2.46.22-PM.png

tumblr_mw9i8zie6u1qgfbkmo3_250.gif

I can't find a good comparison image, but it's the flashback of those witches killing the Axe Man :emma: