Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

waterfall

i got bored so i did a review :messga: here's my im nayeon review: 

tumblr_pm0ykx1uN71qcocvw_400.gifv

- track 1: pop = i didn't really like the snippet so my expectations were really low but the song surprised me. its very fun and the pop part is addicting ngl. the song overall gives me very Broadway vibes lol. the mv is beyond gorgeous and the concept was well executed. i feel like the only negative thing i have to say about the song is that it don't have much replay factor for me at least. one listen kinda overwhelmed me and i thought that was enough but the song is cute tho.

- track 2: no problem = oh i luv this. :nick: a good english kpop song. it gives me very carly, selena & the scene, and disney channel vibes lol. regardless the song a summer smash and they both ATE!!! wait one thing... why do they build up the song and then do an antidrop... i feel like if they changed the instrumentation added some drums or something at the end it would be better.

- track 3: love countdown = i think this my fav so far :giveup: so beautiful... tell me do u wanna be lover, are u ready to be mine deoo seudelleoda dwae

- track 4: candyfloss = not bad lol... its cute... still a skip tho

- track 5: all or nothing = wow another bop. the second verse tho :legend:

- track 6: happy birthday to you = such a vibe. her voice sounds so good. the chorus gives me alcohol free vibes. perfect for a montage video. i think i like this one as much as love countdown. or even more now.:excited2:

- track 7: sunset = a cute closer. a bit of a stretch to get through. the instrumentation and her vocals on point tho. i think it'll probably grow on me and i gotta be in a certain mood for this. regardless the song feels very relaxing and peaceful.

overall the album was very enjoyable. id probably give it anywhere from a 7.5-8/10. thats a wrap. :party:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

BUtterfield 8
13 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

cute

I need a sub unit omg :giveup:

also screaming at when fans asked what song should sua perform with moonbin she said troublemaker :lmao:

Edited by BUtterfield 8

LOOΠΔ call 1 of 5 😅

HaSeul was absent today as wasn't feeling well 😭

220625-loona.jpg

220625-bonus.jpg

^bonus of Yves coming in to speak halfway through part with Lip + Go Won waving as the camera gets covered lol

Edited by Taylor
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

PoshLife
1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

:rip:

I see people on twitter talking about this but I don't understand why, like what's the issue?

PopReaper
17 hours ago, PoshLife said:

I see people on twitter talking about this but I don't understand why, like what's the issue?

People think that Krystal doesn't/didn't like TaeYeon very much because of what happened with Jessica. These rumours about them not getting along got big mostly due to this video of Krystal trying to leave the Music Bank stage as soon as they announced TaeYeon as that week's winner ddd :emma:

Edited by PopReaper
Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
2 hours ago, PopReaper said:

People think that Krystal doesn't/didn't like TaeYeon very much because of what happened with Jessica. These rumours about them not getting along got big mostly due to this video of Krystal trying to leave the Music Bank stage as soon as they announced TaeYeon as that week's winner ddd :emma:

oh nnnn :emma: 

----

I finally got around to listening to the Utada Live Sessions. Wow. Every track sounds really good. I don't like all of the songs on Bad Mode, but they all sounded great, like studio recordings like you said. And I can't believe she did "Hotel Lobby" and "About Me" - they both sgo well with the other songs.

Also I have a false memory of her performing Animato live at some point, like recently (in the past few years). But I can't find a video of it anywhere so I guess I made it up.

PoshLife

I just remembered Anda. I completely forgot she existed until I was looking through a kpop playlist from 2019. So much wasted potential (especially her Andamiro K-EDM era)

PoshLife

I'm happy this artist is back because I really liked his debut, but my god "Young Boy" is a terrible name for a song

Also the video is just him looking at the camera in different rooms of this mansion, like yes I understand he's very attractive but do something :emma: 

waterfall
On 6/26/2022 at 1:52 PM, PopReaper said:

isn’t this from years ago 💀 why would they still have beef? 

waterfall

Wait have any of y’all heard this:

Ik it’s just a Gatorade commercial song but honestly it’s a smash workout jam. Probably one of my fav songs released so far this year. :nick:

PopReaper
20 hours ago, waterfall said:

isn’t this from years ago 💀 why would they still have beef? 

oh yeah it's really old, but kpop stans will cling for years to even the smallest piece of drama :poot:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"