Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

waterfall
7 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

vivace was nice but now it sticks out like a sore thumb with this and vanilla :rip: anyways they better continue with this concept cause they all look good and the vibe actually suits them. still think they should've debuted a more filler-less group though :poot:

i just heard this. the beat goes off. :giveup:

Irrelevant

mnh slowly running out of chungha money makes me worry for bvndit :( the song has nice production but personally no replay value

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

PopReaper

@PoshLife Wednesday Campanella's new album is out alongside a new MV for Himiko :legend:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
7 hours ago, PopReaper said:

@PoshLife Wednesday Campanella's new album is out alongside a new MV for Himiko :legend:

Issunboushi is good :legend:

waterfall
2 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

the ven para-ification of svt

bye i forgot about them 😭 their music always puts me to sleep tbh. 😴 same thing over and over again. they seem harmless tho.

wbk went from constantly serving 1D ripoffs for years to now whatever this is . at least the production sounds alright from this teaser but idk.

Edited by waterfall

waterfall

random thoughts:

1. why do most kpop groups buy views. whenever i go to kworbs to see YouTube stats, u can see the alignment when the comments/likes ratio to views seem sus. and if a mv gets 90% of its views from its first week. plus u can go check on streaming services like spotify to see if people actually listening to the song. idk why companies buying views for no reason. 

2. why this: kpop groups having higher engagement on social media despite not having that much followers. like some kpop groups/solo members be getting taylor/justin/doja amount of likes on insta with like 1/10th the amount of follower count. is it cause of the constant content maybe?! or like most of these groups new and have young more appealing people for gen z social media? cuz like if u go on the street or school and ask strangers if they knew these groups, most people would say “no” but like if u go on the street and ask a stranger if they knew taylor, majority people would say “yes”. this just confusing for me. idk why im even thinking about stuff like this. 😭

Edited by waterfall

Irrelevant

girl group talk singing noise done right (+i missed fanchants)

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground
  • YAAAS 1

PoshLife

@PopReaper I've been listening to Neon a lot. I really like it, especially the first half. It's crazy that this is even a Wednesday Campanella album, like it's just so accessible compared to their older music. (I mean, you could argue it's not Wednesday Campanella without KOM_I's influence, but...)

That guy screaming "What up, Texas" in Moyai, though :smh: 

PopReaper
1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

@PopReaper I've been listening to Neon a lot. I really like it, especially the first half. It's crazy that this is even a Wednesday Campanella album, like it's just so accessible compared to their older music. (I mean, you could argue it's not Wednesday Campanella without KOM_I's influence, but...)

That guy screaming "What up, Texas" in Moyai, though :smh: 

I'm also loving the album :giveup: Currently stanning Issunboushi but overall Buckingham might still be my #1 fave, it kinda fells like Melos on steroids :legend: KOM_I had such a distinct voice and cadence that her absence definitely transformed it into a different group, but I think Utaha has managed to carry the group's manic, chaotic energy forward, and her lyricism is just as weird as WC's old tracks 

As for Moyai, I thought it was going to be a surprise Lil Texas co-production/collab because of that sample dddd, I was waiting for the hardcore 200bpm drop at the end :laughga: It's probably the messiest song there but I kinda half-ironically stan tbh :poot:

Also:

Queens supporting each other :gayhat:I hope KOM_I shows up on one of Utaha's songs again as a feature eventually tbh

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"