Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

@PopReaper Yeseul (from WINGS) put out a song earlier this year (which is now her second thing on spotify after that weird trot song :emma:) with a few other people. I don't love the song but it showcases her vocals really well. And honestly every time she releases something makes it a little more likely that someday she'll release something good :emma: 

Edit: the more I poke around I'm pretty sure neither of these women are her lmao, even though it's on her spotify page and says "Kang Yeseul" in the title. The woman on the left that I thought was Yeseul I'm now pretty sure is someone named Yuk So-Hee, and the one on the right is... idk but that doesn't look like or sound like Yeseul at all. Also the real Yeseul doesn't mention this anywhere on her social media, and she was on a trot show around the same time that she posted a bunch of videos of so she was active during that time. So I have no idea what's going on, maybe they just misidentified the singer. Weird...

Edited by PoshLife

PoshLife

Well to make up for that nonsense, here's a few videos of the real Yeseul performing some trot songs earlier this year:

Spoiler

Edited by PoshLife

11 hours ago, PoshLife said:

@Taylor Remember MiChi (and the Eyes Wide Open album)? Apparently she released a song last year for the first time since 2014:

Wow... so we basically haven't missed any of her discography since that album then :lmao:

Nice song tho!

PopReaper
10 hours ago, PoshLife said:

@PopReaper Yeseul (from WINGS) put out a song earlier this year (which is now her second thing on spotify after that weird trot song :emma:) with a few other people. I don't love the song but it showcases her vocals really well. And honestly every time she releases something makes it a little more likely that someday she'll release something good :emma: 

Edit: the more I poke around I'm pretty sure neither of these women are her lmao, even though it's on her spotify page and says "Kang Yeseul" in the title. The woman on the left that I thought was Yeseul I'm now pretty sure is someone named Yuk So-Hee, and the one on the right is... idk but that doesn't look like or sound like Yeseul at all. Also the real Yeseul doesn't mention this anywhere on her social media, and she was on a trot show around the same time that she posted a bunch of videos of so she was active during that time. So I have no idea what's going on, maybe they just misidentified the singer. Weird...

Yeah I think it's probably just someone that happens to have the same name as her :emma: Spotify sometimes ends up merging artists with the same name (specially if both are small artists), but Bugs lists them as two separate singers.

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
44 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

Yeah I think it's probably just someone that happens to have the same name as her :emma: Spotify sometimes ends up merging artists with the same name (specially if both are small artists), but Bugs lists them as two separate singers.

oh I didn't think to check that Bugs thing it links to. You should've seen me last night trying to figure out who all these different people were, like I was digging into years-old episodes of different singing shows they were supposedly on, scrolling through people's instagram accounts, comparing photos of people... :smh: I hate being a little detective sometimes lol

PopReaper
42 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

oh I didn't think to check that Bugs thing it links to. You should've seen me last night trying to figure out who all these different people were, like I was digging into years-old episodes of different singing shows they were supposedly on, scrolling through people's instagram accounts, comparing photos of people... :smh: I hate being a little detective sometimes lol

:laughga:

you investigating the Mysterious Case of Kang Yeseul:

Hkkwxca.gif

PoshLife
1 minute ago, PopReaper said:

:laughga:

you investigating the Mysterious Case of Kang Yeseul:

Hkkwxca.gif

LOL I forgot we added that other meme at the end :lmao: And then there was this one:

MBTSmQ7.gif 

I kinda want to find the pages where we made these :toofunny: 

• LMAO 1

PopReaper
46 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

LOL I forgot we added that other meme at the end :lmao: And then there was this one:

MBTSmQ7.gif 

I kinda want to find the pages where we made these :toofunny: 

:sis:

Also, @Taylor already knew the tea:

:lolga:

• LMAO 1

PoshLife
On 1/7/2017 at 11:11 AM, PopReaper said:

BEEEEEECAAAAAAAAAUSE

When the sun shines, we'll shine together
Told you I'd be here forever