💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

Kind of underwhelming tbh... I kinda liked the way it ended, but it felt half-baked. This is probably the most boring set they've had since Flash, and at least that song had really good choreography to distract us from it. And I feel like the glasses were supposed to be cool but I just kept thinking "Pop music will never be low-brow" :toofunny: 

PopReaper
37 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Kind of underwhelming tbh... I kinda liked the way it ended, but it felt half-baked. This is probably the most boring set they've had since Flash, and at least that song had really good choreography to distract us from it. And I feel like the glasses were supposed to be cool but I just kept thinking "Pop music will never be low-brow" :toofunny: 

dddd I liked it. It gets kinda stagnant bc there's only three settings and they're all revealed within the first minute but I generally enjoyed each one. I wish there were more "real world"/outdoor scenes, it's not something we usually see in their MV's so it felt fresh. The glasses are very 2008 but I'm lowkey into it and the whole VR concept :sis:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Irrelevant
12 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Y’all watching girls planet 999?

yes but the amount of (rumored) snubs in this elimination :rip: chen hsinwei making it over 8 members of the salute team (jia or doah better get the planet pass) and many others is a mess. 

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

PoshLife

@PopReaperDid we know Chanmina has a new album coming out next month? October 13. Here's the tracklist - I'm pretty sure most of these songs are new.

4183JXs07rL._AC_.jpg

01. 太陽
02. Angel
03. 君からの贈り物
04. ハレンチ
05. ボイスメモ No. 5
06. ホワイトキック
07. ピリオド
08. Picky
09. 想像力
10. 東京女子
11. ディスタンス
12. Morning mood
13. ^_^
14. 美人
15. 花火
16. Never Grow Up (Acoustic Version)

Perfume, Utada, and Chanmina (my three favorite currently active JPop acts) all releasing new music within a month of each other? We won.

PoshLife

Perfume really gave us four versions of Polygon Wave, two songs that sound like early drafts of Polygon Wave, and then... whatever the hell that last track is (which literally starts with the words "Polygon Wave" :smh: )