💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

God damn my 2015 kpop playlist was LIT. Nine Muses "Hurt Locker" into Stellar's "Vibrato" into Wonder Girls' "I Feel You" into Ailee's "Mind Your Own Business" into f(x)'s "4 Walls" album

image0.gif

Irrelevant

first performances of girls planet 999

yes or yes

Spoiler

Jiwon and Moana did amazing in Team 1. They had great teamwork and imo deserved the win. Team 2 introduced many new trainees to me that I didn't notice / care for before (Leung Cheukying, Ririka, Wen Zhe), but would've def preffered Xu Ziyin over Sein as main vocal. Feels bad for Doah though, at least they gave us this iconic moment:

HYLT:

Spoiler

HYLT was pretty solid as a whole, yurina and vivienne genuinely surprised me, Xia Yan served main character (with no screentime). Cai Bing didn't flop the rap like in the rehearsal but her intro mistake was depressing to watch lol. Shen Xiaoting was an ok center but not as good as Team 2 imo.

Yoon Jia, Ando Rinka (thee two centers) and Dayeon absolutely ate the performance, I'm shocked mnet gave nothing to ando rinka. seungeuns mistake was a shame and my c-group girlies tzuling and tammy got no parts or attention whatsoever :smh: Mius bridge was a mess but if mnet wants to push any visuals I would rather her lol

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Martijn

Here's a question for my kpop album collecting besties:

Now that KTOWN4U and KPOPMART have stopped undervaluing albums on the customs form, do any of you know if there are any stores that still do? Shipping albums from Korea is expensive as is, I really don't want to pay lots of import customs on top of it :( 

PoshLife
2 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

To the Utada Hikaru stans in here 

Are they just saying they like the song, or does this mean something? Like are they gonna cover it or...?

BUtterfield 8
45 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Are they just saying they like the song, or does this mean something? Like are they gonna cover it or...?

He’s working on a dance cover 

Martijn
On 8/21/2021 at 6:50 PM, Martijn said:

Here's a question for my kpop album collecting besties:

Now that KTOWN4U and KPOPMART have stopped undervaluing albums on the customs form, do any of you know if there are any stores that still do? Shipping albums from Korea is expensive as is, I really don't want to pay lots of import customs on top of it :( 

Maybe I should've tagged @Taylor :giggle: