Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife
2 hours ago, PopReaper said:

@PoshLife Wish it was a full album but :giveup:

I'll take seven tracks though! Though I won't be surprised if that includes Time Warp and SaiSei. But if it includes NaNaIro and Challenger, I'm leaving lol

PopReaper
1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

I'll take seven tracks though! Though I won't be surprised if that includes Time Warp and SaiSei. But if it includes NaNaIro and Challenger, I'm leaving lol

turns out that 4 out of the 7 tracks are just different versions of Polygon Wave dd :emma: And 2 tracks called "Mugen Loop" and "Android&" + another one that hasn't been revealed yet. So basically it's a Cling Cling maxisingle/EP moment but with some extra remixes thrown in, I guess

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
16 hours ago, PopReaper said:

turns out that 4 out of the 7 tracks are just different versions of Polygon Wave dd :emma: And 2 tracks called "Mugen Loop" and "Android&" + another one that hasn't been revealed yet. So basically it's a Cling Cling maxisingle/EP moment but with some extra remixes thrown in, I guess

nnnnnn when I first saw the tweet I was like "what are the chances that there's a bunch of remixes"

or the typical "three songs plus three instrumentals of those songs"

Irrelevant

not golden child's new song already outviewing Genie (their best song) in less than a day :rip:

cute!

not bad but i'm tired of waiting a year for one song :rip:

Edited by Irrelevant
광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

YCHofficial
18 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:giveup:

Ready for SISTAR21

How's everyone doing?

I have had... a busy week... and it's only Tuesday :emma:

The package with my "[&]" group order (it had over 1000 album + bonus PCs in it 😭) FINALLY arrived yesterday so I've spent the last day sorting, allocating and packing - but hoping to get finished packing tonight and the rest of the things posted tomorrow!

Also got into the JinSoul 1:1 fansign on Sunday and got to talk to her for 5 mins!

C2-BFF76-A-A552-4-C83-A142-B4-E0-A44380-

I showed her my OEC Polaroid and she said she wanted it back! 😭

She also talked a lot (in Korean) about producing her own music + their Japanese debut but I haven't had it translated yet 🤡

Martijn
13 hours ago, Taylor said:

How's everyone doing?

I have had... a busy week... and it's only Tuesday :emma:

The package with my "[&]" group order (it had over 1000 album + bonus PCs in it 😭) FINALLY arrived yesterday so I've spent the last day sorting, allocating and packing - but hoping to get finished packing tonight and the rest of the things posted tomorrow!

Also got into the JinSoul 1:1 fansign on Sunday and got to talk to her for 5 mins!

C2-BFF76-A-A552-4-C83-A142-B4-E0-A44380-

I showed her my OEC Polaroid and she said she wanted it back! 😭

She also talked a lot (in Korean) about producing her own music + their Japanese debut but I haven't had it translated yet 🤡

1000??!?! In a single package? Dang :shocked:

-

Abittipsy songstress and LOONA songwriter YOUHA is teasing her upcoming comeback :excited2:

Irrelevant

i hate to say it but weeekly is getting slightly worse each comeback :rip: it's a cute bop though, the chorus reminds me of something with it's melody and instrumental.

hwanwoong icon :giveup:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground