Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper
1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

Be Honest SOTY

I've skipped the preview for the title track cause I don't wanna be spoiled but everything else sounds great :giveup: WOW is already a discography highlight and DOMO sounds great too :legend: wish they had saved an english version for a later release (as a standalone single) tho

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Which version of "[&]" do you think I should get signed at the physical fansign? 😅

Kind tempted to go for A version for *that* picture of Chuu (display pic) lol

• YAAAS 1

StressedOut
4 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

Be Honest SOTY

Ready for this album to be the only thing I stream for a month :firega:

Paint The Town and WOW already sound so promising, I can't wait

PopReaper
2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Which version of "[&]" do you think I should get signed at the physical fansign? 😅

Kind tempted to go for A version for *that* picture of Chuu (display pic) lol

I'd probably go for the A version too, feels the most representative of LOONA out of the four as it features each member's color

• Like 1

PoshLife

@PopReaper You can hear the new song at 20:55

I haven't decided how much I like it but it does remind me a lot of their early work, like the GAME era maybe

Also I know they've used that synth in the post-chorus (you can hear it a bunch starting at 23:12) in previous songs but I can't remember which, and I know that's gonna drive me crazy lol

PopReaper
36 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

@PopReaper You can hear the new song at 20:55

I haven't decided how much I like it but it does remind me a lot of their early work, like the GAME era maybe

Also I know they've used that synth in the post-chorus (you can hear it a bunch starting at 23:12) in previous songs but I can't remember which, and I know that's gonna drive me crazy lol

I love it :giveup: If their next album's in that vein I'm def gonna love it. Nakata's latest stuff is coming out much better than his 2016 - 2019 material tbh, he dropped a new capsule single these days too and it's also a huge bop:

:legend:

Irrelevant

never thought i'd ever choose to listen to this song again

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

PoshLife
19 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

@PoshLife snippet of a new Utada track :legend:

Wow, they haven't tweeted about it or anything that I'm seeing. How did you find it? JPop is really feeding us this month.

PopReaper
11 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Wow, they haven't tweeted about it or anything that I'm seeing. How did you find it? JPop is really feeding us this month.

I was taking a look at their thread on PopJustice and somebody had just posted it there. Hopefully it won't be too long until they release the full track, bc the snippet is really good :giveup:

Irrelevant

PTT is kinda meh at first listen, but might grow on me like why not (hopefully nnn) :fatcat: 

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground